Return of the slime

Authors note I have another fanfiction it's rather new kinda shameless to ask you to check it out and is it wrong for me to vote on my own chapters thats all have a ok day
___________________

with Rimuru, Veldora, Guy Crimson

Ice continent Rimuru dropped off Guy Crimson

Rimuru
Finally back it's feels like it's been forever .

Ciel
A pity I was enjoying the time without all the racket by the way he's here .

Rimuru
Yea I figured he'd be the first one .

Ciel
It seems everyone else is worried about something to notice your return of course we are far away .

Rimuru
So have our allies joined up with them yet.

Ciel
No they've sealed themselves off we could force our way in if you wish too.

Diablo
Master your back I'm at your service.

Rimuru
Why are the rest so focused on something they haven't even noticed my presence .

Diablo
Well we had a visit from otherworlders they disappeared when we sensed them then they reappeared but got confronted by the resistance then by Milim haven't appeared again .

Rimuru
Ah yea that would discourage just about anyone from exploring .

Diablo
So they are our allies

Rimuru
Yes hmm I've got a plan but our allies will need to assist us might as well revive that girl and slimes first Ciel do your thing .

Ciel
I have prepared the body for the girl with two souls should we split them up and the slimes just need to be named Misery said their names are Falfa and Shalsha so just name them that so you don't need name them slime two and three .

Rimuru
That stung quite a bit and we should separate those souls they don't seem to want to be together .

Or for fun keep them together decisions might as well have fun keep them together oh lets make the body have two heads put one soul in each head.

Ciel
As you wish but it's kinda cruel
Body is done injecting souls now .

Rimuru
I shall name the slimes Falfa and Shalsha happy not slime two and three.

Azusa witch/wendy Seraphim

Azusa
Stupid angel I'll rip you apart this is my body.

Wendy
Nope it's mine I'll rip that head off

Faifa / Shalsha
Mom has two heads now

Rimuru
Oh so we just put two enemies together might fix it later
Alright ladies calm down if you try to behave i might fix you later .
____________
Makoto

About time I was a bit worried that they'd find a way to break in here but Rimuru has arrived I guess I'll go greet him.
__________
Makoto
Rimuru you've arrived

Rimuru
Good to see you in one piece Milim is not a easy opponent .

Makoto
Yea the second I laid eyes on her I knew it wouldn't be a easy fight but a fight for my life then your monstrous subordinates came running I fled as fast as I could I'm beginning to think I should just hide the worlds while you're army just crushes our enemy .

Rimuru
Nah there's no fun in that is there i want to see how far a normal human can go .

Makoto
I volunteer that two headed lady other than two heads she's normal kinda .

Rimuru
I've a plan for the both of you it'll be fun I promise .

Makoto
Oh I'm gonna regret it but what's the plan ?

Rimuru
You see i think my subordinates might be getting rusty so I'm gonna do a mock war .

Makoto
Yea I'm out of here

Rimuru
Nope it's gonna be you two headed lady and the lich just to make sure they've been training but if you don't agree I could imprison you inside me for eternity .

Makoto internal
Ah is it just me or he having fun just three of us versus his kingdom how the fuck do I get out of this .

Rimuru
Bring out Ainz now will ya

Makoto
Sure whatever might as well make him suffer .

Makoto yanks ainz out of his dimension .

Ainz
What was that for Makoto .

Makoto
Rimuru is here pitching crazy ideas you deal with him .

Rimuru
Yea ainz deal with me .

Azusa/wendy
While you're at it get him to fix us .

Ainz internal
The hell you want me to I don't even know who she is and Makoto looks like he wants to run like the wind.

Ainz
Ok whats going

Makoto
This guy wants you me and that lady to attack his city as a joke .

Rimuru
Not a joke training and don't worry I'll remove the shield around the city I believe if they've been training they should be able avoid any casualties .

Ainz
Hmm are you Rimuru you're acting strange very playful .

Makoto internal
This is getting us nowhere but he has a point he's acting bit strange but his magic is the same .

Rimuru
Well come on I'm gonna drop you off in the middle of the city be prepared to fight .

Ainz
I don't remember agreeing to assist in attacking your army .

Azusa/wendy
Yea I don't want to die again twice was enough for me .

Rimuru
Oh that's too bad
_________
Rimuru traps all three of them in a barrier while sealing off dimensional travel then he opens a portal dropping inside of Rimuru's capital Tempest he broke the barrier to make it seem like they did it to make them seem like a threat
_________________
Diablo
Ho tormenting our allies to test their strength shall be amusing .

Ciel
Master you are becoming more like Diablo the longer you live .

Rimuru
Perhaps so this is to test their abilities we can just revive them if they die .

Ciel
Of course but we'll lose some of their trust they aren't like you're subordinates who trust you unconditionally is that your plan to make them dislike you .

Rimuru
Maybe my followers need more threats to grow they haven't had a threat in years .

Ciel
I mean we could just make a threat use the captured gods make them go insane then throw them at the city cruel as it might be .

Rimuru
Oh that's brilliant plan lets do it too .
___________________

Azusa
Well we are doomed .

Makoto
He's sealed off dimensional travel no reinforcements will be joining us.

Ainz
Makoto why'd you drag me into this .