Mock war part 2

Authors note sorry for the delay again the chapters get harder each time
Thank you for putting up with my laziness and strange writing style

To the audience of
Diablo Veldora Rimuru and of course Ciel

Veldora
This is unfair Rimuru those twisted gods you let loose will target those three .

Diablo
Of course they need to prove their strength in order to see if they're worthy of being our allies.

Veldora
They will distrust us from now on you know I probably wouldn't even consider working with us if I was them.

Rimuru
No need to worry about that it's just a test .

Ciel
You should've just let them fight in the coliseum but no you gotta do it in a flashy way .

Rimuru
Should've said something before I started this mock war too late now .
_________________
To Gobta vs Azusa

Azusa
(Coughs up some blood) well done that could've killed me if I didn't have a second heart thanks to my benefactor haha
My turn (I imagine that fusion requires a mass amount of concentration if it's broken the fusion will crumble well probably)

Wendy to Azusa
Careful there are two monsters incoming we need to hurry lets use my divine destruction magic against him)

Azusa
sorry goblin Divine destruction

(Gobta manages to dodge the knockback effect of the spell but the unquenchable holy fires are burning him )

Gobta
Ow ow it burns why won't it go out .

Ranga
Gobta stop playing reinforcements are on their way we just gotta hold them back a little bit.
______
Azusa
Fast little bugger he dodged the deadly bit .

Wendy
His instincts are impeccable if his evolution wasn't capped he'd become a king.
_________

To Makoto who's watching Milim and Shion decide who's gonna fight him with rock paper sizzers Hakurou has appeared .
________
Makoto
The way you hold your sword tells me that you are a master of the sword those two just seem to be masters of destruction .

Hakurou
Oh you're observant I expected another lunatic bragging about his power that's the most common intruder but you seem to have mastered some weapon the fact you aren't wielding it shows you aren't taking us seriously .

Makoto
chuckles no i just don't want to fight this battle to me it's a waste of time and energy .

Hakurou
you could surrender my master can be very forgiving if you haven't killed any of his subordinates  .

Makoto
oh him i've met him he's being very untrustworthy right now throwing us into a death match for very little benefit i think you should be careful him however you would never find someone that strong again .

Hakurou
untrustworthy death match the person you speak of doesn't sound like my master I believe you've been tricked .

Mokoto
perhaps we have been but it doesn't matter i can't defeat him i doubt we could even if we combined forces and we've been sealed in here but you haven't gives enough reason to believe he is your master .

Hakurou
hmm true to remake the barrier in our favor does make it out to seem like master 

Milim
hahahaha i've won go play elsewhere shion he's mine .

Mokoto
its been interesting old man but it's time and women don't go anywhere the rest are already in combat there will be a few more wait on them .

Shion
why should i listen to you 

hakurou
shion listen lets wait he is right the rest are fighting no stealing other peoples prey .

makoto
well old lady shall we begin i would prefer to end this before those things get here .

milim
old lady huh no one has ever called me old before .

makoto
I have never met a young dragon before well most of them have child like personality's .

Milim
don't call me a child.

Milim charges towards makoto smashing him into the ground.

Mokoto
well she's hotheaded she didn't make it through my magic armor but she hasn't drawn her sword neither has she equipped that armor yet so a play hit .
well old lady you need to be less sensitive towards your age .

Mokoto creates a magic fist then proceeds to smack milim against some buildings.
oh get up hag that didn't do anything to you .

makoto brings out one of his bows then uses milim as target practice .

so he didn't seal off my ability to bring out my weapons from my dimension. 

milim 
will you stop shooting me as she brings out her sword to block them.

judging by the way they look some of them would hurt is he hoping for me to think that they are harmless perhaps i should get serious to end this yea no need to hold back.

____________

meanwhile with Ainz vs Benimaru

Ainz wasn't having fun fighting Benimaru he is a top tier boss monster possibly a raid boss how should I deal with him that fire of his is very dangerous it's seventh to tenth tier magic but he doesn't need to wait to cast it is this just a bad match up or are all of his subordinates  this level.

this is awful will I be forced into submitting to him no absolutely not to surrender would shame the name of
Ainz Ooal Gown
I shall never allow that to happen while I still can move not these demons or gods.
_______________
To Veldora Diablo and Rimuru

Diablo
I believe it's about time to let those corrupted gods in the barrier the fights are reaching a stalemate .

Veldora
Not really they're just getting started .

Rimuru
Well I suppose it's time those three probably have some trump card up their sleeves .
___________________

Souei
Hmm let's help out Gobta his instincts are superior to his opponent but she far surpasses his magic even with Rangas help lets remove on of her heads just to balance this fight out a little bit
She's focused on Gobta time to strike .

[Souei sank into the shadows approaching Azusa from behind he realized that they are talking too each other only half way focused on the fight the perfect time ambush them.

Gobta recognized Souei presence he decided now would go for the kill .