{Chapter 2}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

It's the first day of classes the next day. Arayna and her friends arrived early for class at the Great Hall. Professor Flitwick gave them their timetables as they were eating breakfast; the majority of their lessons were with the Gryffindors, with a few with Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.

Arayna and her two friends decided to wait for Harry to arrive at the Great Hall. When the three girls noticed Harry and Ron entering the Great Hall, they rose from their seats and walked over to them.

"Hey Hare-bear!" exclaimed Arayna joyfully, while Harry scowled at her due to the nickname, and Ron appeared to be frozen once more.

Harry complained, "I thought I told you to stop with the nickname," as Arayna smiled innocently at him. For two reasons, Karina and Marline are cackling behind her.

The first is that they both know that Arayna will never stop calling Harry by the nickname she gave him since they were children; he isn't upset because Arayna called him that; he has grown accustomed to her calling him that; it's just that others might think it's nice to call Harry that nickname, which it isn't because it is only Arayna who is allowed to do so. Second, they both saw that Arayna seemed to be more indifferent to the attention she was receiving, and how her attractiveness was affecting individuals like Ron at the time, and she didn't seem to mind, continuing on with what she wanted to accomplish.

Harry became uneasy when he observed his dear buddy staring at his older sister, so he ushered them to their seat after a hasty goodbye to his older sister, then they left a perplexed Arayna and her two laughing friends.

"Well, that was bizarre," Arayna said, turning to her friends with a puzzled expression.

"Come one. Let's head to potions," Marline said, shaking her head at her friend's befuddlement. "I'm sure Snape won't enjoy his favorite Ravenclaws being late for the first day of school."

{xxx}

When the three Ravenclaws walked into the classroom, they saw just three male Gryffindors: Oliver Wood and his two Halfblood best friends, Leo Taylors and John Arrow. Leo Taylors is a bookworm who, given how brilliant and intelligent he is, it's surprising that he didn't get into Ravenclaw. He's also one of the two Gryffindor prefects. John Arrow, the clumsy and clown in their trio, is a social butterfly. Oliver Wood, like Arayna, is popular, a quidditch fanatic, and a gorgeous young man.

Leo signaled the females to approach them by blowing a whistle.

"What's up?" Karina inquired of the three men seated.