{Chapter 15}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

Outfit above. Just add the Ravenclaw robes for classes.

After the stay at Wood Manor, everyone else went back to their respective homes. Arayna spent most of her Summer, helping her younger sister with preparations for her 1st year at Hogwarts. As well as assuring her, that it's fine not be be in the same house, as she would have her fellow batchmates with her. Considering how close the Weasleys lived near the Lovegoods. Harry was able to spend 2 weeks of his Summer at the Burrow, with an invite from Ron, and vice versa. 

Just like what Arayna did on Harry's 1st year, she also left Luna to find friends on her batch, to be at least familiar with everyone, on the train. 

The doors of the Great Hall opened, to see the first years with McGonagall leading them to the front for the sorting. And from where Arayna is seated with her two friends beside her, she was able to get a glimpse of her younger sister talking to Ginevra Weasley, the youngest and only daughter to the Weasley family.

"Were we that short on our first year," Marline frowned, taking the attention of both Arayna and Karina from the first years.

Arayna shrugged, "Probably, it just seems the first years gets smaller and smaller every year."

"Yeah," Karina scowled, "And it seems like my height froze. Merlin! The first years would be taller than me in probably two years."

"I perfectly grown at least 6 inches from 1st year until now in our 6th year." Arayna stated proudly, with a smug smile.

"Right," Marline snorted, "The boys though looks like they grow 5 inches each year. The fact that I grew at least 5 inches from first year. I still feel small standing beside the boys."

Karina scoffed, "Lucky you guys. At least you grew, I haven't since 4th year! What the bloody hell do you're parents feed you?!"

Arayna let out a small chuckle, "It's not about what I eat. In all honesty, I don't even eat much. I don't know how I grew."

Then McGonagall started listing the names of the 1st years, as each grew nervous. Then Luna Lovegood's name was next.

"Luna Lovegood"

Arayna, Marline and Karina instantly perked up, upon hearing the familiar name. Along with Oliver, Leo and John at the Gryffindor table.

"RAVENCLAW!"

After at least 10 second the hat was placed on her head, it announced.

The Ravenclaw table roared with cheers and applause, welcoming a new member but also quite known after hearing a fellow older Ravenclaw, a.k.a Arayna Lovegood. At the Gryffindor table, Oliver, Leo and John clapped politely as well.