{Chapter 44}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

Walking towards the Forbidden Forest with the Invisibility Cloak on me which I borrowed from Harry, along with his broom in my hand, which I also borrowed from him.

My night wasn't supposed to be like this. 

I was supposed to be reading a good book, chatting with Karina in our shared suit, and reading the letters from Oliver. But no, since the first task is close in coming, it was either me and Karina to check out the challenge. We already knew what it would be, but what we don't know are the different kinds of it.

I let out an exhausted sigh then place the broom and got ready to floo to the area. 

I zoom above the Forbidden Forest, then heard sounds from below, I then flew to the area where the sound came from, and saw three ginormous dragons. I stay above where I can see the dragons clearly, and where I can also can't be spotted by the dragon keepers.

Swedish Short-Snout. Chinese Fireball. Common Welsh Green. Shit.

{xxx}

After I went to the Gryffindor Tower, where Harry waited for me to return his Cloak and broom. I hurriedly went back to mine and Karina's room.

I opened the door and saw the small living room in the middle that had cream colored on the walls. And to the left is our kitchenette and dining table. Then to our right the stairs to lead us up to the two bedrooms and one bathroom. 

I then spot Rai, mine and Oliver's shared owl. He is a beautiful owl that caught mine and Oliver's attention the second we stepped foot in the pet store. The owner stated that he was a very aggressive owl, who practically hated everyone who tried getting close to him. So when he saw Rai reacting to us differently, he begged to for us to buy him.

"Hey Rai," I greeted him as he flew and landed on my shoulders the rubbing my cheek affectionately

"Hey Rai," I greeted him as he flew and landed on my shoulders the rubbing my cheek affectionately. "You got a letter for me?" I asks pointedly towards the clutch letter on his claw. He then hooted in response and let go of the letter and went back to the perch where he could stay.