Epilogue

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

"Dony!" I call out to my second child and oldest son from the kitchen.

I hear footsteps rushing to the room and I turn around to see Dony coming inside rubbing his sleepy eyes out. Adonys Oliver Lovegood-Wood, mine and Oliver's second child and our first son. 9 years old. He inherited Oliver's brown hair but with my eyes but much darker color, and he also has Oliver's tan skin. He plays excellently on a piano and is a Quidditch player much to Oliver's delight. A seeker at that.

"Yes Momma?" He asks as he looks up at me with now a tired smile

I smile warmly at him and say, "Morning little man, but can you wake up Astry from bed?"

He nods obediently and runs out and to Astrid's Bedroom.

And not a minute later.

"Mumma! Have you seen my book?" A shout echoed through the big house.

I look around the kitchen remembering last night where her book was, and found it on the counter of the table, then I called back, "It's here in the kitchen sweetheart!"

Del comes running inside the kitchen almost hitting herself by the counter and steadied herself, as I scold her gently, "No running around the house Del. You'll hurt yourself if you do."

She then looks up at me with innocent puppy eyes. Adela Mayara Lovegood-Wood. Mine and Oliver's third child, and our second and youngest girl. She's currently 7 years old. A hyper child. But also a very intelligent one. You could see her mostly at our library whenever she's bored. She isn't a Quidditch Player, she likes watching the plays but never really participates in them. Me and Oliver still love her for that, but I know Oliver is a little bumped out that she doesn't like playing Quidditch. Just like Adonys, she inherited her father's brown hair and my eyes but a little lighter than Adonys, and she also has my pale skin.