{Chapter 28}

Arayna's Pov

After my birthday. We are now on the Hogwarts Train, on the way to Hogwarts. And it's our last year. Lucky for me, I don't have much work, because I'm not Head Girl. And unfortunately for Karina, she's the Head Girl, along with Leo as our Head Boy this year.

Oliver swore that the Gryffindor Quidditch Team will be winning the Quidditch Cup. Well since it's our last year, it has too. I knew that Oliver would most likely wants to win this one, and well me too. But I decided to give it to the Gryffindor Team for the win. But that doesn't mean, I'll give the same treatment to the other two houses. 

So me and the girls, decided to win the House Cup for Ravenclaw for our last year. Since the boys are adamant to let them win the Quidditch Cup for their last year. 

"So Dumbledore's out of Hogwarts. Who's the DADA teacher this year? Along with the Gryffindor Head House and Transfiguration, since it's quite obvious the Professor McGonagall is gonna be the Headmistress." 

John asked, cluelessly. Even though we told him multiple times and talked about it a lot. He tends to forget, well often.  

Oliver breathed in and out, then rolled his eyes, as he shifted in his seat beside me with his arm draped over my shoulder, "For the 14th time! Remus Lupin will be our DADA Professor,  but I personally think he'll be also the teacher of DADA next year and so on. Sirius Black will be the Head House of Gryffindor, he will also be teaching Transfiguration."

Marline furrowed her eyebrows, "Is it true that Professor Binns is not teaching History anymore? My dad told me about it, when they discussed with the Board of Government" She then added after seeing the confused looks on our faces, "My Dad is part of the school board of Government. As Lord Avery he has a high position." She shrugged.

I nodded, "Dad told me about it too,"

Oliver turned to me and asked, "Did he say who it is?"

I then smirked, "Well- yes I know who it is. But I think it would be fun if I kept it to myself."

They gape at me and kept prying me on who it is.

{xxx} 

"Welcome and Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone!" Headmistress McGonagall greeted with a small smile and strict expression still on her face, "As many of you have seen in recent months, there has been a lot of news. I'm Headmistress McGonagall, Hogwarts' new Headmistress." She nodded as 'Thanks' towards the applause in the Hall.

"Now, let's welcome a few new Professors." She then nodded in the teachers table, "Professor Remus Lupin as our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher" Professor Lupin stood up, smiled and nodded towards the students and sat back down.

"Professor Sirius Black as the Head Gryffindor House and as our Transfiguration teacher," Professor Black stood up and dramatically bowed down, getting laughter from the students and sat back down.

"Professor Cassandra Fawley as our History of Magic teacher," My Aunt stood up and smiled brightly to the students, well more directly at me, Luna and Harry.

Marline blinked rapidly, and nodded, "Now I see why she's here, I was confused earlier."

Karina then interjected, "She'll be good. I heard from Aunt Pandora how Professor Fawley is when they were back in Hogwarts. Apparently she's like Hermione 2.0. Or well vice versa."

I laughed and nodded, "She was and still is. I did told you guys she was a Auror before, but she has always been better when it comes to History either Muggle and Magical."

I looked to the Gryffindor table and saw the pure shock from the boys' face and clapped along with everyone else.

"Sadly our Professor from last year decided to resign from Hogwarts due to his health issues. But his place will be taken by none other than Rubeus Hagrid as our teacher of the Care of Magical Creatures!" Hagrid stood up abruptly and nodded to the students with a big smile and sat back down.

"Now that, I wasn't expecting that. But I don't think anyone else deserve it better than Hagrid." I stated, while clapping proudly for Hagrid. As Marline and Karina nodded in agreement beside me.

{xxx}

"Welcome everyone to Care of Magical Creatures!" Hagrid welcomed, as we walked with him, with Hufflepuffs

"Now can anyone tell me what type of Creature is this?" He asked us as he pointed towards a Creature that I very know.

I raised my hand to answer, and he nodded towards me, "Arayna,"

I confidently answered, "He's a Hippogriff. A magical beast with the body, hind legs, and tail of a horse and the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle. They are very proud creatures and can be easily offended."

Hagrid nodded approvingly, "Yes! This magnificent creature is named Buckbeak. Now who wants to come and say hello.."

By now I'm practically bouncing my feet and seeing this, Hagrid laughed and motioned me to come over.

"Now make your bow,"

I bowed and waited. Soon then Buckbeak came forwards to me, and nudged my hand, and bowed. 

"Well done Arayna! Well done!" Hagrid praised, "Now you can pat him,"

I stood back up and raised my hand towards Buckbeak and waited for him to lean in.

He leaned in with his beak touching my hand, as I then patted and rubbed my hand on it.

Hagrid then nodded, "Alright, I think he'll let you ride now."

I look at Hagrid with a raised brow, Now that wasn't my intention but oh well, I was then lifted up by Hagrid and I kept my body on Buckbeak holding him tight, making sure not to fall. 

Then we flew

"Wooaah," I screamed in excitement.

I look around in awe, soon we flew to the Castle and I got an idea.

"Hey Buckbeak! Wanna go say 'Hi' to Oliver and the other boys?" I asked with an excited smile.

Buckbeak hooted in response, which I take as 'Hell yeah'.

"Alright right there" I pointed on the DADA classroom, where I know Oliver and the boys are having class right now. 

Then we flew to the classroom windows. As soon as we spotted the class having their class with Professor Lupin.

I shouted, "Hi Professor Lupin! Ollie! Johnnie! Leooooo"

The class and Professor Lupin looked out the window towards us and laughed, well the whole class laughed, all except Oliver, who had a panicked look. 

Oliver motioned for us with his crazy hand movements to land back down or I fall. Which I laughed at, and went back down with Buckbeak to our class.