{Chapter 40}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

The group continued to stay in the tent, and at one point a few of the Weasleys and some of their friends from Hogwarts stop by their tent and chatted with them.

Now, the group are on their way to their seats which is with the Weasley family. They just recently got interrupted on their walk to their seats by the Malfoys. 

Arayna couldn't stand Lucius Malfoy, she really couldn't, so much that she wanted to smack him but wasn't able to due to the tight grip Oliver had on her, especially after he taunted Harry. 

Oliver leaned down at Arayna, who sat beside him with a scowl on her face, one of his hands at her lower back, "Calm love," feeling Arayna relaxed a bit after whispering to her.

Arayna released an exhausted sigh and leaned back into Oliver's hand a bit, "Sorry Ollie,"

Oliver shook his head waving off her apology, "Don't be sorry. I understood. Malfoy's an arsehole anyway. Just calm down and enjoy the game, which is practically gonna start in a few mins."

And in on time, each teams came out, and Ludo Bagman started the game.

{xxx}

"Dammit," John cursed quietly, as Arayna laughed in delight, taking the 50 galleons of money from him

Oliver chuckles seeing John slowly breaking down as he lost his money to a smugly Arayna, "You should have know to never place a bet against Ara."

Karina nodded in agreement, looking very amuse at the sight of a sulking John and a delighted dancing Ara, "Considering the last time you place a bet against Ara, I would have thought you have learned by now-"

"But apparently you haven't" Leo shook his head in disapproval at John. While Marline just look delighted like Arayna, considering they both rooted for the same team, and she had a small screaming match with her boyfriend earlier, she's just happy to see him upset, something that's normally girlfriend would not do.