{Chapter 39}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

Nearly a month has passed since Oliver and I fell ill, and almost exactly the same amount of time has passed since I received the letter from McGonagall. The first thing I did after getting better was to write and mail a letter to McGonagall. And ever since, Karina and I have received pretty much all the information we required.

Additionally, I have been learning a lot more about the judges and professors themselves. I learned some fascinating and highly eye-catching information about Igor Karkaroff. I must certainly keep an eye on him. All the others were more typical; Crouch, though, struck me as odd.

But enough with the Competition. The Quidditch World Cup has begun, which is much more thrilling. And we'll all be watching the game together. Lyra, Harry, and Luna have made the decision to go with the Diggorys and will now be joining the Weasleys. Me, Oliver, and our friends will apparate to the location while the rest of the elder Weasleys will be there in time.

"I think I should have joined the others earlier.." John trailed off as he look at us unsure and looks like about to be sick. We now stood outside our home and about to apparate to the Quidditch World Cup. John mentioned that he had a problem with apparating, which means he wasn't able to take the test and succeed it.

But what he didn't mention, is that he was this bad, that he won't even touch our hands which is the very first thing when you apparate with another person. He wasn't able to take the test and apparated again, well ever since it was his first time apparating with his parents, which went so bad, and it means he had passed out from it and threw up way too many times, that he swore he wouldn't apparate again.

From beside me I saw Oliver rolling his eyes and takes my hand, then the next thing I know is that we're in the tent, the very tent that has our name on it.

I blink rapidly then look up at Oliver, seeing his gaze already on me, "Don't you think we should-"

I was cut off by John screeching Marline's ears off as they appeared out of thin air, "AHHHH-"

Marline jabbed his ribs cutting off his scream, as we all winced from it, "Shut it you dunderhead, we're already here."

John opened his eyes that were shut down when they arrived, then glare at his girlfriend, then opened his mouth reader to curse her, when he was cut off by Karina and Leo apparating in the tent.

I look between John and Marline and saw that they were getting ready for a screaming match, I move in the tent.

Inside a tent, there is a master bedroom, three more bedrooms, a small kitchen which also includes the dining table, and a sitting room, there's also two bathrooms.