{Chapter 22}

Arayna's Pov

Arayna's Pov

"Ginny Weasley. She has the diary."

After a week of continuous searching for the diary, we finally found out on who has the diary. And it just had to be the youngest and only Weasley girl. And from my experience with her, she seems like a nice girl, who Luna plays with, but she also seems to keep to herself and shy out from anyone around her.

I sigh and looked at Ron, who's face was pale as white and had fear in his eyes, "Ron. You're sister has the diary. We need to somehow separate her from it."

Ron looks at me with a look says 'I don't even know how-why you asking me', "She doesn't even acknowledge me, whenever I say something to her. She just looks at me, then back to what she's doing, and I now know it has to do with the diary."

Karina then approached me with a thoughtful look, "The Sleeping draught perhaps may work? We just need time to get her away from the diary and destroy it." As she hands me the potions book, on the Page of the Sleeping draught.

I nodded at her in agreement, "It should work... We replace her goblet with the potion, during this evening for Dinner. Then Hermione, Harry and Ron will take her to the Hospital Wing.. If something happened to her or effected her, when she had the diary. Then us, six, will be going back here to the Room of Requirement, asking for a room that can we can use to destroy the Horcrux. And we're done." After I finished the plan, everyone nodded in agreement, and left the room.

Me and Oliver we're the last one to leave the room, but he held me back by my wrist.

I look at him confused, "What is it?"

He pulls me back, and placed his arm around my waist, as my hands went on his shoulders. He then placed his chin on my shoulder.

"We haven't trained the spell Fiendfyre. How will we able to destroy it?" He asked softly.

"You guys haven't learned it yet, but I did, from Lady Hecate. The Gryffindor Sword is the only way to kill the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets. We'll have to kill it, after I destroy the diary. We should then go to the Chamber of Secrets, Harry would be joining us in the Chambers."

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and raised his head and looked at me, "How do we get in the Chambers?"

"Lady Hecate taught me a few words to open the Chamber of Secrets." I said vaguely. I didn't want to inform me more, because I want to see he's reaction later, along with the others.

He sigh, and gave me a few pecks on the lips, then said, "Well.. We'll have to be careful, especially you."

{xxx}

Dinner soon started, as me and the girls sat in the Ravenclaw table, while the others are at the Gryffindor table. From our view, We saw that Hermione was able to successfully, replace Ginny's goblet of water into the Sleeping draught. We all finished dinner, and just waited for Ginny to drink her goblet.