{Chapter 11}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

"This is your fault!" John's screeching echoed through the corridor, as every person who passes them wince at the sound, "If you weren't so whipped by Ara, then I wouldn't be stuck here today for a study session."

Oliver rolled his eyes at the dramatic display by his friend, while Leo watched beside Oliver with amusement.

"Right, like you're aren't with Marline, you'd be crying when you're in my place." Oliver remarked, as Leo burst out laughing. "Laugh all you want Lee-lee, you're just like us two." At that statement, it made Leo shut up, and glared at his two friends, who chuckled at him.

"Took you guys long enough, but finally. We heard John's screeching from here."

A voice snapped them out from their conversation, and saw the girls spread on the floor by the corner of the Library. Their study session, looked more like a sleepover to be honest. A pillow for each of them, and books around them. A few candies and chocolates were also placed by their side, small enough to not get notice by Madam Pince.

"I was not screeching." John huffed, denying it.

As John and Marline's daily banter started. Oliver took this the chance to check out on Arayna, well not so subtle. He liked her wearing red, as this was probably the first time he saw her wearing red. The whole outfit was quite cute on her. While Oliver was looking at Arayna from head to toe, Arayna of course did the same thing. As he wore a long, grey sweater, that hides his toned built body, and black joggers, and finally with his tennis shoes. 

Oliver moved to sit behind Arayna on the floor, placing his books to the side. While Arayna looked back to John and Marline's banter, Oliver took the opportunity to slung his arm around Arayna's waist and pulled her back against his chest, making her yelp in surprise, but immediately relaxed, after knowing it was only him. Having someone grabbed you from behind is definitely not a nice feeling.

"Oh would you two shut it now," Karina scolded the two children-in-a-body-oh-an-adult, "We have a lot of studying to do, if you two won't stop, then we will be here until the day ends." While Leo chuckled from beside her, which earned him a slap from the back of his head.

With that the two immediately shut their mouths and sat down beside one another. You wouldn't think these two would date each other, by the way they banter daily, but they are. It wasn't really surprising when the school found out about Oliver and Arayna's relationship, as it was quite obvious to everyone but them. It was surprising though to the school about Marline and John's relationship, it really wasn't, considering how they are with one another, no one would have thought about it except for their friends of course, it was quite obvious to them, they can balance one another.