{Chapter 38}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

Oliver sighs, "I feel like shit," and then wipes the perspiration from his forehead before sneezing loudly.

I groan, forcing him away from me, "Eww,"

Oliver sighs through a raspy voice, shuffles back toward me, and buries his head on my shoulder. "Don't ew me, you've been sneezing all over me all morning."

"Well, you deserve it," I joke, "You're the reason why we're sick."

Oliver wanted to play Quidditch at our Quidditch field late at midnight, since he thought it would be romantic and cute, and it was till it started raining fiercely. And he didn't want to go back inside, since allegedly when it rains it was more romantic. When Desha noticed us out in the rain, I was pleased that she managed to bring Oliver into the house, but sadly we still managed to become sick. We were both a coughing, wheezing mess now.

From yesterday, till today afternoon, we are still trapped in bed unwell, with Desha and Khalil, our sole house elves, taking care of both of us. Khalil managed to write a letter to my family and notify them of our predicament, as I was due to join them for dinner Lunch today, and another one to Coach Thomas, who was also notified about our situation, since Oliver was also supposed to have training today.

My mom, Maya and Grandma Lydia visited us here early in the morning today. Grandma Lydia wanted to stay a little bit more until Oliver dramatically sneezed at her and she disappeared within a blink.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent in our room viewing each of the Avengers films in sequence. Every now and then, Desha and Khalil check in on us to see how we're doing. Me and Oliver would watch the entire afternoon while debating who was the best avenger or squabbling over the food. Additionally, he sat through the films in silence since he was so absorbed in them. Since I saw the movies with the girls the first time, this is essentially my second viewing. I literally forced him to watch them right away after learning he hadn't viewed any of them.

Desha entered the room as the fourth film was coming to a close.

"Hello Mistress Arayna and Master Oliver," She greeted, as she moves in the room, setting the tray of soup onto our bed, with a stand for it before making a gagging noise and asked, "It smells like someone died in here!" She exclaimed, "Who farted?"

I immediately pointed a finger to Oliver who blushed pink, "Sorry Desha, I think I had something this Lunch and it made my stomach bad."

Desha tuts, pointing a finger at him, "Why didn't you say so? Desha is meant to take care of Mistress Arayna and Master Oliver!" She chastises, opening the window to bring more fresh air into the room and drawing back the drapes.