{Chapter 48}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

Earlier in the morning we used Floo Network from our suite and to our home. So right now, we just came back from Lunch at Lovegood Manor. We celebrated Yule for Lunch there with everyone in my family and the Wood's family. Our friends also spent their lunch with their own respective families.

Aside from that I received a promise ring from Oliver after we arrived here in the morning. And I have to say, his style on rings and other jewelries are amazing. (Photo is at the bottom, where it is with Arayna's other gifts)

And tonight we will have our friends exchange gift giving , well it would be our way of exchange gift giving. I'll explain it later on.

Oliver is currently at the stadium having a small Yule party with the team and the coaches. And he'll be back soon by 4 in the afternoon.

"Desha!" I called out from the living room. As soon as Desha popped out of thin air and she greeted me, "Yes Mistress Arayna? What can Desha do for you?".

I then ask her, taking a quick glance back at the floor where I prepared and organized all our gifts. "Is the food ready?"

She happily replies, bouncing on her feet, "I just finished the majority of it Mistress! The only ones left that were unfinished are the sweets and chocolates."

I nodded feeling satisfied, "That's Great Desha! After finishing them, you may be have a day off-"

She cuts me off by stomping her foot repeatedly with an unhappy scowl on her face, her hands on her hips, "No! Desha won't get any day off's" then she disappeared.

Blinking repeatedly before the shock wore off me, I then called, "Khalil!"

After a few seconds he pops in the living room and greets me, "Yes Mistress Arayna? You call for Khalil.."

I nodded then said, "Do you know where the fairy lights are? I've been searching for them since this morning we arrived."

(A/N: I know they can use the accio spell or something else to summon it, but let's just say the Estate easily prevents magic that can be used. And plus I need some scenes like these to happen rather than being a deleted scene.)

Khalil look thoughtful for a moment then said, "I'll try looking for it at the storage room. There are may things thrown there." then he disappeared.

I wait for a moment then heard tons of sounds from the storage room. I'm not sure how to describe the ridiculous sounds coming there. But I can name a few. A sink dropped to the floor, a table being broken, a light bulb exploded, etc.

After a few minutes Khalil popped back in the living room looking slightly ruffled as he held the box of fairy lights.

I beam at him and crouch down then took the box, then I stood back up, "Thank you Khalil! You may go now."