{Chapter 35}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

"Ara... Where are we?" Oliver's voice from the estate in front of us jolted me out of my stunned stupor. I turned to face him, and his puzzled expression reminded me that I hadn't given him the password to the estate.

"Here, I forgot to tell you the password. Say it out loud," I blinked before pulling out a small paper with the password on it and handing it to Oliver.

"Arthur the Clotpole. Merlin the Idiot. The Beautiful and Brilliant Celestia," Oliver announced on the notepad, still perplexed.

Now I observe Oliver's delighted and surprised expression as the Estate appears in front of us. Oliver shook his head and turned to me, "This is beautiful Ara! But.. What are we doing here? And what's with the password?"

"Didn't I state before we got here that we're moving in here? And here is where we'll be living?" I groaned internally.

"Wait what?! We're going to live here?" Oliver blinked quickly before shaking his head and looked at me in astonishment.

"Yes, we are!" I said cheerfully. "However, it appears that King Arthur, Queen Celestia, and Merlin didn't have any passwords for the Estate, so King Arthur and Merlin chose to insult each other as the password, with Queen Celestia praising herself."

"Come on! I'll show you everything. I already visited this place a week ago. The Estate upgrades itself. So it's not like the Wizarding World's homes and manors. It's more like the Muggle World. And Muggle electricity works here too, it's because of some ancient spells from like centuries ago!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the front door.

"There are around three floors: the ground floor, the first floor, and the attic, which is pretty large, plus a tiny home in the backyard with a pool, a quidditch field, and a BBQ area. Along with a huge amount of space, which we can put something there, but I still don't know."

"So what do you think here?" I asked, pointing to everything on the ground floor

"So what do you think here?" I asked, pointing to everything on the ground floor. "I know there are still several rooms empty, but I planned to make one of them into a movie theater, similar to the Muggle Theaters. A storage room. There is also a hidden library here, but I still have to figure out where it is."