{Chapter 5}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

It's now Hogsmeade trip. It was also Oliver and Arayna's first date. Arayna didn't like Marline and Karina waking her up early to get ready for her date.

Oliver had planned a fantastic day for them. For their date, he decided to take Arayna to the muggle world. Because he discovered that Arayna had never visited the muggle world, he was able to obtain permission from both Pandora and McGonagall to take her on their first date outside the Wizarding World. His mother took him to the muggle world a lot when he was younger, and he wanted Arayna to have her first muggle experience as well.

They both met at the Leaky Cauldron, as planned the day before.

{xxx}

Arayna's Pov

"So, will you tell me where we're heading in the muggle world now?" I inquired, my puppy eyes twinkling

He made the mistake of looking into my eyes, which he now regretted. "I'll be extremely vague about it," he groans, "so it'll be somewhere you've never gone before, but it'll be good and worth it."

"Ok, I'm not sure where that is..." I whined, a little childishly.

He only chuckled and shook his head at me, as if he was entertained by my current mood and attitude.

We next went to a little coffee shop that was all out for the holidays.

I was blown away; the decor shop was brimming with adorable Christmas decorations, and a few of the employees were dressed in matching Christmas attire.

From near me, Oliver chuckled and motioned me to an open table.

"Muggles are geniuses," I declared as I gazed at a moving toy train decked out in Christmas decorations.