{Chapter 25}

3rd Pov

Arayna's Outfit above

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. You have been accused of charges of kidnapping,  child abuse, illegitimate potions regimes, illegitimate compulsion charms, and plenty of other things. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty," He states confidently. For someone locked up in the Ministry for only a few days, he looked quite terrible. Awfully terrible.

"You have elected yourself as your defense?" Madam Bones questioned.

"Yes Madam Bones."

"Alright let's start with the witnesses." Sirius Black, Lyra Shacklebolt-Black, and Harry Potter.

Sirius Black was first given Veritaserum.

"What is your name?" Madam Bones questioned to test it.

"Sirius Orion Black II"

"Who are your parents?"

"Orion Black and Walburga Black"

"Now that the serum is working, we can move on to the questions." Madam Bones decides.

"Who is James and Lily Potter to you?"

"James was my brother in all but blood. Lily was the friend who always lectured me but cared for at the same time."

"Are you the secret keeper to the Potter's?"

"No."

Murmurs arose after that and disbelief glances were thrown at him.

"Who was the secret keeper?"

"Peter Pettigrew"

Shock went through everyone, except the Lovegood Family, Harry, Lyra, Kingsley and Madam Bones.

"Who casted and witnessed the Fidelius Charm?"

"Albus Dumbledore"

Que the outrage shouts from most of the Audience, all exclaiming on how Dumbledore knew that he was innocent and did nothing.

"How did you escape Azkaban? And why?"

"Something inside me knew that I was placed there for something that I didn't do. And I knew that when Dumbledore didn't get me a trial or stand to my defense, I knew from there he wasn't all good and glory. And that I knew my daughter and godson wouldn't be safe with him as their headmaster at Hogwarts. I escape as I transformed into a dog, and escaped."

"You are an Animagus. An illegal one. When and why didn't you contact the Ministry about transforming."

"I along with James and Peter transformed into a Animagus to help another friend of mine. We were supposed to sign in the Ministry about our Animagus after the war, but we didn't get to do so."