{Chapter 33}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

"Holy Mother of Merlin!"

I rolled my eyes for probably the 100th time today, "Again.. Don't cuss in front of Izzy. We'll all be killed by Aunt Liv, when she see us with Izzy cussing every chance she gets."

Izzy the poor, pure, little innocent soul, asked with a confused frown, "Why shouldn't I say it when you guys say it all the time?"

We all blinked, not knowing how to answer that, until Oliver cleared his throat, "Well.. Little kids shouldn't be saying it, well- because.. They wouldn't survive on what happens next."

Izzy still looking confused which was mirrored by all of us, asked, "What will happen?"

Oliver stuttered a bit, "Well uh- You know when they say bad words they had to FIGHT! Yeah, They have to fight horrible monsters. Cha Cha!" While saying this, he gave some exaggerated sword fighting moves, which made the rest of us bit our lips to keep ourselves from laughing, while poor Izzy still looks confused and lost.

"Isn't Cha Cha for dancing?" She asked again. And we bit our lip harder.

Oliver now looked like a deer caught in headlights from the Muggle World, "Well- this is a different Cha Cha... Like uhh.. Sword fighting! Cha Cha!" And again with the exaggerated moves. 

"So you guys say those words because you want to do Cha Cha? But don't you get hurt because of it?"

This time I nodded and answered giving poor Oliver a chance to breathe from pressure, "Yeah, we understand but it's like for practice to take care of ourselves and to learn."

She made a 'O' mouth shape as realization and understanding hits her. Her suddenly had a light in them as she saw all of our parents together in the Great Hall. Today is actually Family day, which McGonagall got inspired from Muggle schools. All families came and the day turned out great. The Muggle parents gets to see where their children learn and is amazed by everything. Only a few Pureblood families came, the ones who actually cared about their children. Halfblood parents were also very much present and enjoyed the day like everyone else.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She screamed, running towards them. As they were all sitting at the Gryffindor Table.

"Hi Sweets," Uncle Sam lifted her up and onto his lap.

We moved towards them, as I stood behind my mom, Oliver was behind Maya. And the others were behind their respective parents. 

"I want to learn Cha Cha!" She exclaimed quite loudly causing other people to look at our group weirdly.

Aunt Liv raised a confused eyebrow at Izzy, "Cha Cha? Like dancing?"

Izzy shook her head, "No, like fighting! Sword fighting! Cha Cha!" While stating this, Oliver now had a regretful expression while me and the others were keeping in our laughs.