{Chapter 30}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

"Ara! Look what was published on the Daily Prophet!"

I look up from my food, as I was seated in the Great Hall for Breakfast, with Karina and Marline beside me. I then turned towards the voice, John, who was heading towards us with Oliver and Leo behind him.

He then passed to me the paper with the headings' saying "The Secrets of Albus Dumbledore: Revealed".

I hummed with a raised brow, "Interesting... Took them long enough to figure out that Dumbles isn't always a light wizard."

Marline let out a whistle, as she looked from my right side on one particular page, "Dumbledore's secret affair with Gellert Grindelwald", she laughed lightly, "What a scandal! Al though I couldn't blame Dumbles.. Grindelwald was H.O.T"

John squawk in offense before glaring at his girlfriend, "Am I not hot enough for you?"

Marline let out a sarcastic smile, before reaching her hand out in front of the table and towards him, patting his cheek, "Of course love. But hey! Did you see how he looks like here? Shame he was gay."

John preened under her praise, before snapping out of it and took another look at the paper in my hands, and saw the photo, "Well damn." He muttered, his eyes seeming in a gaze.

Marline nodded, "Right?"

While both of them were occupied with their conversation which greatly amused the rest of us.

Oliver cleared his throat, looking extremely uncomfortable, which I snorted at the sight, and in return got a glare from him.

This quite reminded me of yesterday.

Flashback from yesterday.

Me and Oliver were just heading to the Great Hall for dinner. When suddenly twin boys from Hufflepuff, looking a like an obvious first years, came out of nowhere are in front of us.

Oliver being the kind and gentleman he is spoke up, "Hey guys! Are you lost?"

The twins seemed to be enraptured by his presence which made me snicker lightly at Oliver, who is still oblivious to what's happening.

One of the twins snapped out of their trance and quickly stepped forward , which caused the other twin to snapped out from his own trance, who also stepped forward. And they quickly introduced themselves, 

"Hi! I'm Jayden Cordero-"

"And I'm Kayden Cordero-"

"And you're Oliver Wood, 7th year, and Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team." They both finished, looking up at Oliver with big doe eyes and shy smiles. I then suddenly felt 'Deja vu', which reminded me of the Weasley twins.

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing at Oliver's face of bewilderment. Both of the twins didn't seem to notice me beside Oliver, which I was fine with it. It's quite an amusing sight.

Oliver blinked rapidly before his oblivious yet kind facade came back, "Well.. You guys seem to know me already. So any reason you guys are here and not in the Great Hall? for dinner?"

Jayden and Kayden looked at one another before turning back to Oliver with innocent faces, and Kayden spoke up, "We wanted to ask if you have seen Fred and George Weasley? They told us that they wanted to talk before dinner but they weren't at the Great Hall so we came looking for them.." Oh so they do know the Weasley twins, I thought.

Oliver had a look of realization and quickly said, "We-" Oliver quickly pulled me into the conversation, as he wrapped an arm around my waist, the twins looking surprised by my presence, "Just saw Fred and George at the Library."

I piqued, "Al though, I don't think the twins ever read.. I was quite surprised they were there. Which I see now why," I pointedly look at the twins, who wore sheepish looks.

It seems Fred and George are trying to find someone, more likely twins. Who would continue the legacy of continue giving Minnie heart attacks. Minnie just started her term as Headmistress and it seems like it made the twins see it as a challenge to give her more heart attacks for her term.

I continued, "A bit of an advice. If I think the reason the Weasley twins wants you to meet them is the reason... Then perhaps give Minnie less heart attacks." with a small smile I ended.

They then looked confused, "Minnie?"

I then let out a mischievous smile, "Headmistress McGonagall," As soon as those words left my mouth, the twins began skipping to the Library.

They called us out last minute, "Thank you!". And then continued on muttering, "Minnie, Minnie.."

Me and Oliver then continued on walking to the Great Hall.

Flashback over

I knew for the fact that last night. Oliver was quite uncomfortable with the attention on him. Especially when it was gay boys. I had experience with girls who only like the company of females, but never in a relationship with one. I had experience with girls having crushes on me, and throwing themselves on me. Oliver on the other hand does not have any experience with it. So last night was his first. It was quite obvious the Cordero Twins liked him, probably not only as an idol but more.

John was a proud bisexual. It just surprised us that Grindelwald was one of the men that he was attracted to. Well because we assumed that his type was a person who had brown locks of hair and big doe eyes, who is basically Marline. Even though Oliver knew that John was Bi. John had never flirted with him or shown any attraction towards him. But Oliver was still shocked from yesterday, that he is uncomfortable with the subject even though the praises and compliments weren't for him.

And I was also correct, from the situation between the Weasley twins and the Cordero twins. The time both of the twins came back, the four of them had mischievous looks in their faces. In which that sight made Minnie paled.

And then this morning, when Minnie passed between the tables of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. The Cordero twins greeted her with big smiles that practically promised fun which means pranks, and of course not forgetting the new nickname they had 'Minnie'. Minnie practically darted to the teachers table with a look that she seems to be recalling a memory and pale face.

It snapped her out when Sirius also called her 'Minnie', despite being a teacher with a mischievous look. Along with Remus who also was supposedly the responsible one in their friend group, called her 'Minnie' with a teasing smile. But they will always be Mauraders at heart. It also seemed to made Minnie tear up a bit.

But then her stern look came back with a tired one. It seems that Minnie won't be having a break even if she's Headmistress. 

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}