{Chapter 19}

A/N: Alright! I want to remind you guys first if you haven't seen the "reminders", I changed it a bit. So you might want to check it before reading, if anything confuses you on this chapter and so on. 

I Also want to put it out now, but ALL of my stories does not have smut. If any of you were from my first story "Weasley and Krum", you already saw that I didn't write smut. My stories will involve some of a bit matured scenes, like making out. But other than that, nothing else. There will be warnings before that part plays out, so that for anyone who doesn't want to read that scene, may skip it. 

And if any of you haven't noticed. But my update schedule has changed. I will be only posting every WEDNESDAY. I have been very busy this time. I promise though, that the time Summer starts. I will be updating twice or thrice a week.

Thank you! Happy Reading!

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

"Oh c'mon, just admit that you're curious, on what's going on at Oliver's room."

John whined and complained, while waiting in the Common Room at the Gryffindor tower. With his friends and girlfriend.

Leo rolled his eyes at him, "Do you really wanna die, if you even want to go up and check it yourself."

Marline shrugged, "I'll admit. I am curious. They've been there for 5 hours now. Skipping lunch and the classes after that."

Karina interjected, "But for yours and our sakes. I wouldn't let you go up now."

John huffed and sarcastically said, "Yeah, and let's just ignore the fact that our other dormmate went up, and ran back down here, blushing madly, that took him 2 hours to calm himself after the memory or image he saw."

The bickering continued for the next five minutes, neither of the group and anyone else in the Common Room, seeing Marline, standing on top of a cabinet, trying to hear anything from upstairs. Well, more specifically, from the room, where the boys' dormitory, and where Arayna and Oliver are currently in for the past 5 hours.

Oliver and Arayna then arrived downstairs in the Common Room, seeing all their friends except Marline, bickering like children. 

Arayna looked for Marline, when she spotted her on top of a cabinet, with her ear directed up. "Mar? What are you doing there?"

All conversations and bickering stopped, then looked at Arayna, then following her gaze, that was on Marline.

"Oh! Finally, you're here." Marline exclaimed, not the least bothered by everyone's eyes on her, and nearly running to Arayna's direction.

Arayna then winced slightly, that was luckily wasn't noticed by anyone except Marline, who had a teasing look on her face, and Oliver who smirked down at her, knowing exactly why that's her reaction.

"Soooo" Karina trailed off, with a curious yet knowing look on her face.

John's eyes lit up, then wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, "Yeah, sooooo"

While Leo looked amused, the fact that Oliver practically is a walking ball of happiness and smugness. While Arayna was flustered at the attention yet her face remained calm.

Arayna cleared her throat, "Isn't Harry's supposed to be here? With you guys."

The boys now knew everything, they were quite upset, before understanding that they had a lot of things to clarify. Arayna knew that the girls wouldn't let the situation she had with Oliver go. And that goes the same with the boys. But their friends then, instantly knew, now is not the time for teasing them, because they knew that had time for that later on.

Karina nodded, "He's waiting for us at the Great Hall."

{xxx}

"So, is there actually a reason that you excused me from Snape's class, other than the fact that I don't mind it because he's a git." Harry rambled nervously, looking at his older sister and her friends and boyfriend.

Arayna smiled softly but amused by the last part of her brother's sentence, "Nothing wrong. I just want to see something if I'm right about if Har-bear."

Harry raised a curious brow at her, "At Gringotts?"

Arayna nodded. As Oliver pushed the door open for everyone to get in. There isn't many people in Gringotts considering its a school day.

Griphook, looked up and spotted Arayna and her friends, with Harry Potter. He nodded at them to follow him to the same room, they entered before. But now the room has more supplies.

 The boys stand by the door, while the girls surrounded Harry and Griphook. 

Griphook humm, as he inspect that scar on Harry's forehead. "Indeed. It is a curse scar."

Arayna inhaled sharply. Oliver looked at her worried, then moved towards her, to pull her to his chest, her back to his front chest. Oliver then looked back at Griphook, while rubbing circles on Arayna's stomach, his hands around her. Hoping that will calm her down. "Is there a way to get rid off it?"

Griphook nodded to everyone's relief, "I will be able to get rid off it, along with a few other goblins here, and Madam Pomfrey."

Karina asked, "How long will it take? And will there be side effects right after?"

the Goblin stated, "It wouldn't take long, maybe 2-3 hours. But the recovery will take its time, especially considering Mister Potter still hasn't change to his full power, and is an underage. I'd say it'd take him a full week for recovery and rest. It will be understood though in his situation, so he'll be excused on his classes."

After so much discussion, they all agreed that Harry will have it out tomorrow, at Gringotts. With Griphook, and 2 more Goblins, and Madam Promfrey, who immediately agreed, after listening to the situation. While McGonagall excused Harry from his classes.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}