{Chapter 50}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

After the Second Task, and like a week later, we are training Cedric in preparation for the Third Task. Even though he is in the lead with the highest points, we still needed him ready. Especially after seeing my latest vision. We're currently in the Room of Requirements, the place we are training Cedric with for most of the tasks.

Cedric pants in exhaustion sweat dropping from his face as he laid down on the floor, "What the bloody hell are we training for? That is has to be this extent."

Karina tilts her head a bit to the side as she answered his question after chugging abit of water from her bottle, "We can't tell you what exactly will happen. But this is the training the other guides gave to their champions too.."

Cedric rolls his eyes and says sarcastically, "Oh really? Or is it just us?"

I bite back an amused smile seeing Karina sending an annoyed look at Cedric. I then cleared my throat grabbing both of their attention.

I rose an amused eyebrow then say, "As amusing as this conversation is

I rose an amused eyebrow then say, "As amusing as this conversation is. But I'll have to tell you what really is gonna happen. We don't want you to be clueless when you get to the place."

Cedric sits up from the floor and thanks Karina from giving him a bottle of water and he chugged it down ,and nods for me to continue.

"I won't be able to explain everything right now. But I'm pretty sure that after spending time with you Ced for most of this year, I'll tell you a secret of mine."

And I did. 

I told him about me being a seer. I told him that it came from heritage, but I didn't exactly explain to him a bit, just that one of my ancestors was also a seer. I told him the visions, I got, and most importantly the vision I had about him at the Third Task.

After I explained everything Cedric looks shaken up from my revelation. Karina looks at him with empathy.

After 5 minutes Cedric lets out a shaky breath then looks up at me and asks, "Is is the reason why you guys are training me hard for the Third Task?"

Karina nods this time and answers him, "Not exactly. It is mostly that reason but also because Voldy is coming back. And we planned to kill him on that day, at the graveyard."

I then continue, "There is a high chance that you wouldn't allow yourself to leave without us. So you'll be fighting with us. But it is your choice if you want. It's just that we are just preparing you as it is needed."

Cedric then nods in understanding, by then his eyes were filled with determination, "I'll join you guys. I don't want to escape that place just to leave you guys in his hands, I know there will be other people too. But I just think it's best to have another hand too."

Both me and Karina smile at his declaration.

But I then ask in worry, "What you said its good and very brave. But what about Liliana? She'll be worried about you."

Cedric thinks for a second before he shook his head immediately, "No. I don't want her to join this fight. I already know that she stresses and worries for me since the day I put my name in the Goblet. I don't want her to worry even more."

I nod for a second. Even though I knew that Liliana would want to fight too. I can see where he's coming from. But I can also tell that there will be problems after we come out of this room. He'll try to distance himself from Liliana and their friends.. Too spooked from the revelation. 

{xxx}

After we finished the training for the day, it was already 4 in the afternoon.

I was walking towards the Gryffindor Tower after I left the Library from getting a few book. I wanted to go to the Gryffindor Tower to speak with Harry.

I then heard a voice calling me from behind. I turn to look and saw a confused Liliana going towards me.

I greet her with a warm smile, "Hi Liliana! What's up?" as I stop.

She gave me a confused look but still greeted me with a big smile, "Hey Ara! I wanted to ask something.."

I nodded for her to continue as I then continue to walk on the Halls with her.

She breathes out and asks with a confused expression, "After you guys finished with Ced's training he's been acting weird. He's very quiet. What happened if you don't mind me asking.."

I barely resisted rolling my eyes at Cedric's expense as I answer her, "It's fine. He asked on why he's training has been more harsh than before. So we told him a few of things we knew that's gonna happen during the Third Task. And he's been spooked you could say,"

Liliana let out an 'O' sound as realizing it then still asks, "Is it really bad that he got spooked by it? He usually is the most fearless from our friend group.. And that's saying something."

I let out a small chuckle and say, "The goal isn't to be fearless. That is not feasible. Essentially, it is learning how to manage your fear and set yourself free from it. He can be fearless is childish things like clowns, spiders, heights and many more. But since the first task it has been unlocking many new fears of different people. That goes the same for Cedric too."

She's silent for a few moments then says, "I see.. Thanks Ara! I'll try to talk to him tonight." We now arrived at the stairs of the Gryffindor Tower.

A small smirk appear on my face and teased her, "By tonight, you mean, you're sneaking out of the Ravenclaw Tower.." My smirk widens as her cheeks blushed even more, "Well, as long as you don't get caught because of curfew.. Then good luck!" I laugh out loud and enter the Gryffindor Tower after I gave the password to the Fat Lady, when I heard her cussing under her breathe. 

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}