{Chapter 13}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov

After all our friends arrived here, we all are now currently sitting in the Dinner Table, with Oliver's family, ready for Lunch.

"I'm honestly surprised that when Oliver gets a girlfriend, the other two follows." Grandma Lydia said, amusement hinted in her tone.

"Or is it that you boys really don't have the guts to ask them earlier?" Maya added with a sly smile in her lips.

Jameson Wood, Oliver's father, scoffed, "Ma, Dear, don't gang up on Oliver and the boys like that."

Maya rolled her eyes at her husband, "Yeah, took you 7 years to ask me out as well."

"Maya, I'm telling you, I tried telling him to ask you earlier, but being his coward arse, he didn't. I can see where he got it from, because he was the same like Charles, my husband was too afraid so I asked his arse. Like father like son, and it just goes on." Grandma Lydia added with a huff.

Me, Marline and Karina stifled our laugh at this conversation, while the boys looked offended.

"Oh, I just hope you're future children with Oliver wouldn't be a coward like all the Wood Men." Maya stated directly to me, looking thoughtful, probably thinking about children now.

In which I almost choked in air. I then felt Oliver squeezed my thigh, where one of his hands were placed at, and I placed mine on top of his.

"Well, not anytime soon." I muttered.

"They'll probably be better than their father then. I know that Arayna's no coward, better hope their children took after her than Oliver." Grandma Lydia added, with a hopeful look.

Jameson cleared his throat, "Can I ask, when will you guys go to the amusement park?"

"We'll be going around 1:30 in the afternoon." Oliver answered.

Jameson nodded, "Your Uncle Sam will be coming here with your Aunt Liv, and little Izzy, tomorrow morning."

Marline looked at Oliver silently asking 'who', and Oliver replied silently 'later'

"You want Izzy to come with us to the amusement park?" Oliver asked.

"Aye," He nodded, "We'll be preparing her birthday dinner while you guys will be at the amusement park."

"Ah, sure." Oliver agreed with a smile.

{xxx}

"So whose Izzy?" Marline asked nosily, in which she got a slap from the back of her head from Karina, "What?"

We're currently in the living room, chatting around. Oliver laid his head on my lap, while playing with my fingers, while I leaned back into the couch. Marline and Karina are seated on the couch to our left, while John and Leo sat on the couch to our right.

"Isabelle Wood, she's my younger and only cousin. She's literally so cute, she's 5 by the way." Oliver gushes.

Marline widened her eyes in surprise, "How? The age gap is hella big between you guys."

Oliver nodded, "Yeah, Uncle Sam is younger than my father in 6 years. When my parents got engaged on their last year at Hogwarts, Uncle Sam was only in his 2nd year. And my parents got pregnant with me after a year of marriage. Uncle Sam got engaged at the age of 20 with Aunt Liv, then got pregnant around 2-3 years I think."

"Understandable," I nodded, "It depends within each couple when it comes to having a family."

Everyone agreed on that.

"And it's her birthday tomorrow. I wanna get something for her despite not meeting her right now." I added, "Do you guys wanna go to Muggle London, preferably the 'mall' they call it."

"Yeah, sure. It's been a while since we go to any adoption centers and gave them some gifts." Marline shrugged. 

With that everyone agreed, and got out of the house, with the permission from Maya and Jameson too.

{xxx} 

We arrived at the Mall, and all split up into groups. Knowing the boys have seen and known little Izzy. We agreed to go by two. Me and Oliver, Marline and John, and Karina and Leo.

I have officially decided to like this 'Mall'. they had many things in one place. Most female and even male stores, were the favorites of us girls, like 'Burberry', 'Gucci', 'Chanel', and 'Louis Vuitton'

The guys apparently had many favorite stores that weren't found in this Mall, but oh well. They also said, that they liked some of our chosen favorites. 

It was quite a sight, seeing teenagers under the age of 18, are going around the Mall, buying stuff that are most likely being bought by adults. We even received questions more than once, being asked, 'Are you sure you want to buy this?, 'Don't you think that's quite enough?'

We bought quite a lot, even if we only had one goal here in the Mall. We almost forgot about buying the gifts for little Izzy, but luckily being the good-big-cousin, Oliver is, he reminded us.

Oliver bought a princess doll, something that little Izzy collected herself, but she didn't have this new doll, the one Oliver bought for her. Leo bought her a bunch of story books and coloring books. John bought her coloring materials, like paint, pastels. Karina bought her a Jewelry kit, one for kids in her age. Marline bought her a toy guitar.

I on the other hand wanted her to buy a lot of things, but went for a build-a-bear, for a unicorn stuff toy, and went to Smiggle for a set of school things, something that can be useful for her despite being still too young to go to Hogwarts, as I was told by Oliver that little Izzy is attending Kindergarten in the Muggle World, so it made it useful. 

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}