{Chapter 3}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

Classes have been in session for a few days now. The Ravenclaw females are currently enrolled in Professor Quirrell's Defense Against the Dark Arts class, which they share with the Gryffindors. Professor McGonagall appears out of nowhere.

"Professor Quirrell! Could I borrow Wood for a moment please?" McGonagall stated.

Professor Quirrell let Oliver accompany McGonagall for no more than 5 minutes before returning to his seat, delighted. This piqued Arayna's interest.

Olive saw Arayna's curious eyes on him and turned to her with a smirk on his face, mouthing 'Tell you later' to her.

When class concluded, Oliver, Leo, and John waited outside the classroom for the three girls.

"All right, I'm intrigued, tell me what Professor McGonagall wanted that made you so ecstatic," Arayna said, her brow raised at him.

"Well, McGonagall got us a new Seeker," Oliver informed them, "but I'm quite intrigued about how he plays, given McGonagall looked so pleased when she told me."

"Who is he?" Arayna inquired, her curiosity piqued.

With a grin, he informed them, "Oh. Well, none other than your little brother."

"Har-bear?" exclaimed Arayna, shocked; the nickname had everyone laughing, but they were also surprised by the news, "How? He's only a first year?"

"I dunno. He must be really talented to for McGonagall to name him our Seeker." Oliver shrugged, then smirked, "it looks like you'll be competing against your own brother then."

"Well, he will," Arayna rolled her eyes, "but don't get it into your head; I know how Harry plays because he plays Quidditch with me and Marline at our house over the summer."

"Then he must know how you play then," Oliver smirked, but then it fell when he saw the mischievous glint in Arayna's eyes and her smirk.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Ollie," she says, "but I usually have different plays and tricks, so try next time." She walks away, followed by two of her laughing friends. Leo chuckled at his friend's misfortune, leaving a frozen, dissatisfied Oliver, along with John, who is also disappointed because he plays one of the chasers.

{xxx}