Ch. 32 french madame

The flight to Louisiana was smooth, Gage father Gavin went over security measures with the guards and his mother Aurora filled me in on the pack. There pack was different since it was part of a shifter community that held a few others. The wolves were in the majority since the town was established by Gages grandfather in the mid 1800s. Back then it was just forest but he turned it into a coastal trading hub for sups. The town soon transitioned from a trading hub to a sup only town with the help of a witch coven and a few treaty's. Now the town of Majestic is a melting pot of supernatural creatures. When we landed on there private air strip I could feel the buzz of magic in the air. Aurora took me and the boys to town or as she put it to show us off. Many of the towns folk still spoke french but there were some that knew English as well. We were escorted by 2 large male pack members  that wore police uniforms. The cops in town were Bear and wolf shifters mainly.  As we walked Aurora pointed out various places in town and what flavor of sup owed it. That's the book store it's run by jinx the troll she said pointing to a large grey building a thin balding man tipped his has to us from it's window. Over there is the coffee and tea shop run by the fairies she points to a sign that says "the brew" the run a clothing store to called place attire.   oh and you have to see  trinkets it a toy store most a spelled but they are perfectly safe it's owned by my dear friend Morgan she's a sorcerer. My stomach growls embarrassingly. You must be hungry after the day you had follow me she says and heads to dinner aptly name chows. The leader of the were bears just opened this place the food is amazing. The waitress comes to take out order Aurora order fries a cheese burger a  large vanilla shake and wings . Next she turns to me and says to order what ever I want I hate not being able to pay my way so I ask for the cheapest thing on the menu a grilled cheese sandwich. Aurora frowns over at me noley don't be shy we are family please order what you want. I blush and ask for the same order as her. I will find a job soon and pay you back I mumble. You will do no such thing she scolds me . But I don't stay cooped in the room I did that for too long with Gage. Plus I can't take advantage of you like this I say.  We wouldn't do that dear your free to roam the town and me and Gavin have  plenty of money so you don't need to work but you can if you want or you can just focus on raising the boys . I'd like to just worry about the boys I say she nods in approval then hands me a bank card. What is this for  I ask. It's for an account we set up for you and the boys there's 100k in there in case you want to buy things or if you ever need to make a quick escape . I nod and we make small talk until the food comes. It's delicious the door jingles signaling a new patron. A tall pale man with jet black hair coal colored eyes and black expensive looking suit approaches the table the cops guarding us show signs of tension.