chapter 4 (gas me up)

Noley Moons POV

Noley Moons POV

 I couldn't believe my eyes in all 18 years of my life I had never met a man that made me want to melt. I stared into his dark eyes  an his hand brushed my cheek and I felt a tingle and before I could fully panic, the giant sexy man that was currently sending tingles into my cheek hosted me over his shoulder and carried me to his shiny black pick up truck. I reached for the passenger door handled and stopped when a growl came from him. I was shocked he sounded like an animal was he going to eat me. My breathing became hard what did I do to deserve the life I was given. "Don't  make us angry just sit there and let us take you home" he said. It was official he is a lunatic I thought to my self. He was going the opposite direction of my home but I didn't correct him at least he didn't know where i lived tiny miracles. i looked out the window has we got further and further away from town. i hugged my arms to my chest as i thought about Rich he would think that i abandoned him ,that i had run away with out him. "Are you cold?" the kidnapper asked with a look of concern on his face. i turned and looked out the window if he thought i would be a good little victim he had another thing coming. "look i know your scared but believe me when i tell you i am doing this for you " . "for me" I laughed "you think your kidnapping me to help me?, if so please take me back to Apple Bay" I said.  "Why so who ever did this to you can do it again?" he asked sharply. "why do you care" i asked through the tears that had sprung up. "it was either take you or kill the person who harmed my mate" he said through gritted teeth. "k-kill?" i stuttered out. "i would never hurt you" he said again but how can you trust a guy that kidnaps you and threatens to kill someone. he turned off the interstate to a unmarked exit and stopped at a gas station "can i trust you to stay in the truck?" he asked. i nodded my head. "i dont need to tie you up do i?" he asked quirking an eyebrow. the thought of him tying me up tigthen things in me causing me to blush i shook my head. "I'm Gage by the way" he said . oh joy i thought to my self. he stood for a moment like he thought i would give him mine, think again kidnapper Gage. he turned and walked away. I waited till he entered the gas station before i jumped out the truck and took off running in the night.