Chapter 16 Whenever where ever

Noley pov

Noley pov

i went in to the kitchen Slade and two other skulls were already eating breakfast. There was no sign of Gage. "We have been talking Luna and after what happened last night we are going to help you to escape. "a tremor of fear flowed through me, Its a test my wolf said to me. i trained my eyes to the floor. "I don't want to escape my mate" i said meekly. "Come on Luna we all heard what happened last night that is no way for a mate to be treated " his eyes were sincere. I shook my head and left the room afraid to believe they would help me. They did nothing while he attacked me so why would they help me escape it made no since, if i was going to get away i would have to do it my self.  I sat staring out the window planning and coming up with nothing.  I was so deep in thought i didn't realize Gage had entered the room until i felt the bed dip beside me as he sat down.  My heart pounded in my chest my wolf curled her self into a ball .  he pulled me into an embrace "Noley i am so sorry i lost control that will never happen again" Bile began to rise to my throat as he lovingly stroked my hair. "you hear me Noley I will be better I promise" i tried to move away from him but he held me even tighter. "We can go back home today and you can see Susan you'd like that right" he said looking at me expectantly. Don't make him angry play along  my wolf feed me lines to keep our mate happy she hadn't enjoy what happened last night either. "Yes that would be nice Gage" i said in monotone. I plastered a face smile on my face. "And you forgive me?" he asked relaxing a little. "It wasn't your fault" i said. he kissed me full on " I have something for you "Gage said pulling a Tiffany bag from beside him it was a white gold necklace with a crushed diamond moon pendant. "its beautiful" i said earning another smile from him. Gage stayed by my side until the flight the next day. He was gentle and patient, he cooked for me and taught me more about my wolf.

When we landed I asked Gage's permission to go see Susan. when i made it to her cabin she sat me down for tea. "so how was your first shift" susan said with a smile. i filled her in on every thing that happened on the trip she held me as i sobbed and i couldn't help wondering if my own mom had ever be so comforting. "I've been taking up for him all this time you have to forgive me, "susan said between sobs of her own. "Stay here "she said then she called Gage and told him i would be staying the night with her he tried to argue but he ended up agreeing to allow me to stay if slade stayed as well.  that night Susan invited Slade in for dinner with us. she made spaghetti and she put the food on palates i sat my palate and her plate at the table and returned to get Slade's plate when i did i saw Susan putting a powdery substance on Slade's spaghetti she held her finger to her lip to silence my question and walked Slade's plate to him. We ate in silence and so far the powder had no affect on Slade. He joined us in a game of cards and about the third hand Slade's head slammed on the table. "Susan what did you give him "i asked in shock. "It was just some sleeping medication dear no need to panic but you have to go, " susan said while shoving a back pack in my hands. "I can't leave you to face all the trouble." i told her as she pulled me too the door. " I wont be here i going to go to my sisters to stay its not to far from here at his uncle pack he wont cause any trouble there" Susan explained. I cried and held her tight." you have to run dear and don't stop running there's money and clothes in there and if you need any thing my sister number is there you just call" she said. "Cant i come with you to his uncles pack sue" i asked in desperation. "no if he knows his uncle has you he just might start a war to get you back your safest on the run now go" susan said then gave me one last hug. With that i turned and ran out the back door.