Chapter 3(forest fires)

Alpha Gage Knightly

Alpha Gage Knightly

 Noley awoke in Bright and  early the next morning one look at her face and she knew she would not be able to attend school. Rich would be angry but he have to get over it she didn't want to go through the stares  at the  bruises on her face, plus her thighs and her rectum made it hard for her to walk the pain was unbearable .  She scrambled some eggs for her father and headed straight out the door into the woods where she feel most at home. She walked slowly  through forest  picking up twigs along the way and then she found it the largest  oak tree  in forest. This was the tree that Rich had found her under crying her eyes out when her momma left with out her. they had craved there names in this tree slept underneath it. she sat down and began braiding the twigs together.  When a deep voice behind her said careful or you might start a forest fire. her head jerked up quickly. she had no chance to run, the stranger had gotten so close without making a sound. her heart rate sped up like a caged bird ."easy there darling "he drawled out. she looked for escape but found none. he knelled down to her level but was still at least two heads taller than her. he took in the bruises on her face. No one touches whats mine he growled out.

Alpha Gage POV

I was scouting the new land I had acquired since conquering the Sliver Blood pack when the sweet scent caught my attention.  It smelled like daisies and sugar I had to find the creature that had my wolf rolling on his back in pleasure. I found her under an oak tree her lushes curves covered in skin tight jeans and a pink sweater her curly hair covered her face as she concentrated on braiding thin twigs together. my wolf practically force me to get closer but I wasn't complaining this was the first time in a long time that me and my wolf had seen eye to eye. when I was I was two steps away from her she still hadn't looked up say something my wolf urged "careful or you might start a forest fire" I said laughing at my own joke but she seemed to be startled I soon realized why she was human. this amazing creature was human. she stared up at me finally and when I saw the bruise on her check and the black eye rage consumed me my wolf almost took over. he began urging me to take her with us so she would be safe. we can't just take her I said trying to reason with him. What if they hurt her worse next time I smell blood in other places, you smell it too he panicked. my rage spiked again "No one touches whats mine" I growled out loud she flinched at the sound of my voice.  I touched her check gently. what do you mean she asked in a whisper. you are mine I said slowly not wanting to frighten her more I could hear her heart beat going a mile a minute. look I have to get to school she said standing and dusting her pants. no you are coming with me I said all thoughts of taking things slow went out the window as I picked my mate up and carried her to my car on the edge of the forest. That stupid wolf knew he had me as he pranced smugly urging me not to drop our mate.