Chapter 10 (two for one?)

Noley out fit 

Noley out fit 

Alpha Gage House

Alpha Gage House

Gage's bedroom

Noley POV

Anger rose in me when Gage banished the wolves and there families from his land. "you can't do this Gage" i said pleading. "I am alpha I do as I wish and these mutts off of my land is my wish" he yelled in to my face. My heart rate quickened and normally this is were i would cave but some part of me would not allow me to just be submissive." I won't let you send them away" I said threw clinched teeth. "them or him" he said angrily he was so close to my face now i could feel his breath on my face,  he was expecting me to turn away, to let him win our little staring contest. NGH!=Not gonna happen, i had just enough space to do some leaning of my own heat spilled off me in waves "him" i said while pointing at Sam with out looking. "All of you leave now!" He yelled the heat that radiated off Gage was much hotter than the heat i generated seconds earlier it pulsed through the room making it hard to breath they all left except Sam who was now standing out side the cell staring from Gage to me. "You may not have hurt her before Alpha but your hurting her now" Sam said. "She is not your concern, now leave before i change my mind about letting you live Beta" He stepped toward Sam and in that moment I knew he would do it , he would kill Sam without  a second thought. "Sam go please" I said fighting back my tears. Sam stared at me as though he was memorizing my face then he turned and ran up the stairs of the dungeon. Gage's heat or power ebbed away from the room, he  stepped in front of me and caressed my cheek this is how it has to be , i am alpha i cannot share my mate with another, my wolf will not allow it, i will not allow it. I jerked my face away from his touch, "then i will leave with him, if  i can't get to know you both i will go with Sam he wants me to be happy above a title or his wolves desire to have me to himself" his eyes turned completely black as he grabbed my arms and lifted my large body painfully so that my 5'5 height was eye-level with his 6'8 height then spoke menacingly "good because if you do i will hunt you both down, i will finally get to sink my claws into his traitorous heart and rip it out, then i will drag you to this dungeon  were you  won't get to look or speak to any one but me forever.

In a rage i looked in to his black eyes and spat in his face "screw you, your nothing but an animal" " you will obey me mate" he yelled and tossed me into a wall full force he shifted into a wolf before my body made impact with the wall. i awakened in a room  over looking the mountains once again my clothes had been changed with out my consent. i wore ripped light blue jeans and a maroon fancy top the sleeves were short and Gage's hand prints stood out on my upper arms like tattoos. my body felt stiff. there was a soft knock at the door. I was so afraid of what he would do next now that he had me in his room i ran and hid in the closet. A curvy older woman stepped in the room with a garbage bag and a plate of something that smelled delicious. i know your in here dear i can smell yah , its just me no one else she drawled with a thick cheerful accent. i peaked out the closet door after i figured out she wasn't going to leave.  there you are luna , i'm Susan Windshadow, i initially brought these clothes  to Beta Sam's but after whats happened i brought them here they were my daughter, Julie's and she won't be wearing them she has a shopping problem  she rambled as though we were old friends catching up. I stood next to the bed and pick up a top to fold. no dear you eat and get your strength back up i brought you and veal stew. she seemed nice but i didn't know if i could really trust her. I went with my gut and tried to get the nice woman to help me get to Sam. I sat the bowl down , and touched her hand to stop her from folding please mam can you help me get to Sam. She frowned , what happened was an accident dear it wasn't his fault. she started back folding and tried her best to avoid my gaze. Are you saying it was my fault i asked. NO! he lost control of his wolf , the wolf doesn't understand things like our human half does. Did you say our i asked confuse. Yes dear we're all wolves here she said matter of factually. you mean you all are wolves i said trying to get clarification. No i  mean we as in you me and everyone else she said. i couldn't form words so she continued. when the alpha marked you he turned you into one of us so next full moon your wolf will surface Luna. Don't call me that i said standing up, and pacing the floor please leave i said to the woman she hurried out the room and i locked the door behind her.