43 all knowing

when Susan Hunter and i pull up at the meeting site my skin prickles with a warning of magic. Gage and a hooded figure stood together. Diedra book said that magic is 10 % knowledge and the other 90% is instinct. when we stepped out the car the spell around the perimeter was even stronger almost a physical entity. I reached out my hand it felt bad dangerous i did not want to pull that much darkness in to myself I ran my fingers through it and concentrated on what I wanted to happen i wanted it to go away but then where would it go no that's not right the thought came to just about i focus it into the ground but how knows what would happen then. it came to me then strong and sturdy words from the tree i dreamed of only twice in my life and I repeated them aloud "disintegrate you shall be no more" and just like that the prickles were gone. Hunter and Susan gapped at me as i walked ahead of them. i stopped a few feet from Gage so you have a witch too huh he says. No, I am the witch i correct him a cut forms on his face and gage raises his hand to strike me but stops when the giant black wolf lunges for his neck. Gage struggles to free himself but the more he tries the more the wolf bites down establishing he is the more dominate of the two. Gage has two choices yield or die. In the end like the coward, he truely was Gage opted to yield to the bigger wolf. the wolf did not let go instead he bit down and straight through Gages neck detaching his head. I felt a slight sting of pain from his death her hurt me in more ways than I could possibly imagine but there were moments when the softer side of him would creep out and I had been holding out hope it would one day, he would become the Alpha or maybe even husband I knew he could be. then there was the other part of me that felt true relief that my monster had been slayed. at least one of them anyhow any how Malcolm stepped from the trees giving a round of applause. I'm sad I missed the chance to get in on action but to see you in action was amazing. A incubi wolf witch and a demon kissed dire wolf the way you ended that spell Noley dear with the proper training you could rule this town or all witches malcolm said reaching out for me Hunter step in front of me Touch her and die he said. Why Richard you have a great deal of feelings for Noley Malcolm says . Rich I say the black wolf nods. I rush to him not caring about all the blood in his fur all I can do is thank the moon gods that Gage did not manage to take yet another person from me. I cling to him running my hands through his fur remembering the feel of his sun kissed blonde locks the soft stubble of hair that covered his jaw line when I last saw him. My magic pours over him and his wolf melts away like water and there is rich wearing his signature tight white tee and jeans. What the f*ck was that Geez Noley rich says. I'm sorry I just was remembering us when we were younger and we'll the magic took over I say .Thank you i have been stuck in wolf form for a while now I learned to control it but sometimes he gets the upper hand Rich says. Like in the woods I say . Rich nods she wasn't the first he says. What happened i say. When you were taken by Gage we tried to find you but we were always one step behind the closer we got the more of us came up missing but we refused to give up.  My mother sold everything thing her and her mate Slade.   left along with some other mates wolves. He says I interrupt him and say wait your mom and Slade really got together. Rich grimaces  he a good guy but he is also like a big brother to me any how Those of us left continued the search. Then Sam went missing we found him with his head removed. I had to find you to fulfill my promise to Sam Lee and myself. When I did I was in shock but Gage intercepted me and told his skulls to beat me to death. They almost succeeded had it not been for a truly demented soul. The man that saved me wanted to make me his pet wolf but I broke his hold and killed him. With out that Son of a Bit*h controling me the full weight of the evil magic he used to revive me took affect and I lost control to it and my wolf they both liked the carnage they left in there wake. But once I thought I had control I came back for you but I wasn't ready. So I stayed back and watch led until I had no choice but to come out of hiding to protect you he says. Thank you rich i can't believe all that happened and Sam Lee being killed like that I say wiping away a tear.  Rich pulls me into a hug and sniffs at my hair then eyes Hunter. he's my mate I say.  Rich whines a bit. hey you will find your mate Im a witch I can make things happen I say. Glad you two super dogs could reunite but who is the broad in the cloak.  Malcolm pulls the hood down and Susan grabs the girl Juliet she says inspecting the bruises.  Gage made me come by force, I didn't want someone else to have to go through what I have. Rich goes still in my arms mate he says longingly. Juliet eases  out of her mother's arms and turns to rich. Rich pick Juliet up bridal style and heads to Susan's car. I guess were leaving then I say nervously taking another look at the head of  Gage. Hunter leads me away. Alpha Gavin can deal with the remains.

***787ralexis*** this one is for you enjoy Thank you for the comments they really helped me to push through the writers block 🥳🥳