Ch. 33 out

The dinner fell silent às he stood in front of our table. pleasure to see you Luna he says to Aurora. Malcolm she greets coldly. I don't believe we have been introduced he said to me. I'm noley I say. Such pain for one so young how do you stand it he says. I look away one of the guards shifts to block me from Malcolm's view. He's a vampire they can read minds Aurora informs me. I blush crimson wondering just how much he knows. Step aside pup Malcolm says. The guard doesn't move. It's strange to have a view of these events even before the shift the abuse you have suffered is unimaginable, you must taste exquisite he whispers. The guard let's out a roar I flash back to Gages roar which makes me flinch. The boys start to cry then the largest man I have ever seen volts over the counter and towers over Malcolm.  Out now he says to Malcolm. Easy bear I saw her first he teases. Never come near them again he tells Malcolm.  Your so aggressive bear you'll frighten the poor girl Malcolm says heading out the door. The guard steps aside for bear he is a massive man with hazel eyes taned skin and brown hair that he wears in a man bun. Aurora sorry about that vamps have been causing more trouble lately. It's fine Hunter thanks for the assistance this is my daughter in law Noley and her boys noland and Gavin Aurora says. Hunter turns to me and extends his hand I take hold of it and feel a jolt his hazel eyes lock with mine . I shake me head to clear it.  I will be seeing you Noley he says. Well we should be going Aurora speaks up.