Chapter 24 Crimes of Passion

Noley Pov

the next morning Gage returned with all the skulls☠️ and  and a badly beaten Rich.  I ran out to Rich checking his wounds causing Gage to glare at me harshly.  "Cool it Gage he was my only friend as a kid" i snapped at him. "So hes a friend that explains why he had the balls to sneak on my land , and risk facing me to what take you away from me" Gage said using air quotes for the word friend. "he is  we grew up together, that's it" i explained. "well this friend injured one of the members of the pack you are the luna of in case you have forgotten" Gage said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Rich.  it was gentle but his hand vibrated with anger " this pup has hurt one of our own he will die not to mention he smells like Sam lee but won't say if the rest of the pack is here or not"" Gage said. i reach up and carressed Gages face turning his head to look at me.  "all i ask is that we here him out maybe it was a miss understanding" i say trying to assure Gage.  his eyes soften and he has the new head skull Chuck  lead the unconscience Rich to the dungeons.

the rest of the day was uneventful I was unable to sneak away to check on rich in the dungeons so in the morning I snuck out of the bed with Gage and follow the pathway to the dungeon took the lead skull was standing guard still. he said nothing as I passed him by only gave me a solemn look. I searched the dungeons but they were empty I went back to Chuck to see where they had taken rich. "Where is he Chuck?"I asked a part of me already knew the answer. 

                                                                       Hmm Where could Rich be?