CH. 44 unravel

we arrived in the dead of night Alpha Gavin sat on the porch with a few warriors guarding him. so, he didn't think so send guards with us but he has them for himself  i thought to myself. he hoped up at once where is Gage he asked alarmed. Gage is dead i said. why he said he just wanted a chance to apologize to you and work on getting visitation going with the boys again Alpha Gavin confessed.  So you knew what he was planning this whole time i said angerly.  the magic began to build within me. this old bastard knew Susan was going to take my boys to get me to go with her so much could have gone wrong.  Hunter and Rich stepped forward as guards neared me.  It's not like that you are a mated pair you were born for each other not him he said pointing at hunter.  we were a mated pair but he did everything he could to break me down until i had to break the bond and fyi he is DEAD! he is nothing to anyone any more i replied. Alpha Gage stood and unleashed his Alpha power. My own power leached away at the power was primal i found myself fight the urge to claw and bite.  Alpha Gavins power began to slow and i took full advantage letting my wolf and witch magic combine to release their own force straight at the Alpa. You had us take care of something that you should have handled a loooong time ago, you sat idly and watch your son kill hundreds of wolves attach his pack, his child, his Luna much like you were going to do tonight and yet you stupidly thought that you would have the power to take me on i yelled. my hair flew around me in waves as i drowned Alpha Gavin with my fury his giant frame was now on the ground writhing in pain. Please stop Aurora said she ran to him and i pulled my power back quickly as she threw herself over him.  i got my boys and went straight passed Alpha Gavin to Hunters truck.   I was overwhelmed by the day, who am i kidding by my who freaking life.   Gage was dead and the secrets that he and i shared went with him, like how my boys came to be or how he had found me in the woods all those years ago, the magic tree. i could rewrite it all, give my boys tales of a man they could be proud of or erase him all together.  i knew one thing for sure Gages parents created a monster and Alpha Gavin was blind to it. i would not let them influence my boys, we would disappear first.