Chapter 23 Softy

one year later

Noley POV

Gage has taken the role of father to new heights while i was apprehensive at first he has been there for all of there appointments changed diapers and assisted with them at the wee hours of the night. He hasn't raised his voice at them at all in fact he is a softy when it comes to the boys. Noland and Gaven have completely changed him.  I hang up the streamers for the boys first birthday we invited his parents and there court to come. this will there first time seeing there grandsons since we live in Europe and they are still in the states. i feel to large hands on my still sizable waist and stiffen. "You look beautiful today luna" Gage's baritone causes my panties to moisten.  He gives me a gentle knowing squeeze and i lean my ample bottom into his crotch "thank you alpha" i purr. " leave this for the pack to finish decorating  and come celebrate with me" he says rubbing is hand up my thighs "but i want everything to be perfect" i tell him. "and it will be come with me please" he begs. he pulls me to the woods and we quickly undress and kiss passionately. "oh Gage " i moan as finds the sweet nub between my legs my legs shake as he swirls his expert tongue around my clit sending me spiraling into pleasure. my hand fist the grass as he tongues my opening rapidly " Gage pleas i want you inside me" i pant.  He hasn't  gone further than oral sex with me since i had the twins. he thinks if we cross that line he will go back to the old Gage but seeing the concern in his eyes i know that's impossible.  he slows his menstrations and i whimper at the change in tempo. "you know i can't do that" he says in between licks. "please Gage I need you inside me" i say taking my large breast and licking my nipple never breaking contact with his eyes. his hands tighten on my thighs and i arched my back and moan his name. in an instate he is inside of me his hot tongue laps at the mark he made on my neck a year ago  send jolts of pleasure to my core it throbs as he pumps in and out of me " so wet and tight Noley" he says taking one of my breast in his mouth he  bites down lightly but its not enough , i can tell he is holding himself back and my wolf doesn't like it my hand shift into claws and i drag them up his back and lick the blood off my fingers. Gage growls out my name and wraps my legs around his waist my senses over load as my back makes contact with a smooth cold tree bark. his large hand cup my ass and he pound into my tiny whole like there is no tomorrow i dig my heels into his muscular back as i find my release Gage comes with a howl moments later. it so intense that he bites his mark again i flood his senses with my love for him we shift and go for a run.  My white wolf is dwarfed by Gage's Giant black one but he goes slower than he can to make me think i can beat him in a race the wind blows and i pick up the scent of a wolf its faint but i know its not the scent of one of our wolves but it smelled familiar. we stopped running and headed back to the manor. "Go back with the twins " he ordered. I opened my mouth to argue but his growl stopped me. i stared at him in terror, he let out a breath and stroked my hair "i'm sorry but i have to go track down the rogue and i can't worry about you and the boys  so please go to them okay" his face softness and he leans in and inhales my scent. he took three skulls and went into the forest.

Gage had been gone for hours i paced the floor as my boys slept in their cribs. all thoughts of a party left my mind since there was a rogue on the loose. we had been Europe for over a year without a whiff of anything supernatural and now on my sons birthday a rogue comes. i hear the front door of the manor open and close then there is a knock at my door. i open it to find a woman and a man that look like Gage. "you must be Noley" the woman says with a thick southern accent. " yes mam" i reply giving her room to enter "may i" she asks reaching in for Noland . "yes of course" That's Noland, and this is Gaven" i say pointing at each of them. Gage's father takes in a breath , "you named him after me" he says reaching for gave.  he touched Gaven's nose and Gaven grabbed his finger and growl slightly. "my grandson is strong like my son "he said with a smile. "were is Gage by the way" he continued. he went to find a rogue but he hasn't been back its been hours. his father stiffens but says " no rogue can take my son I'm sure he'll be back soon" they stay in the room and play with the twins but when night falls Gage's father sends more pack members to search fro Gage and the skulls.

 his father stiffens but says " no rogue can take my son I'm sure he'll be back soon" they stay in the room and play with the twins but when night falls Gage's father sends more pack members to search fro Gage and the skulls

the twins a one