ch 42 pwowerful

i toss on a dress i have been too nervous to wear but the weight i gained from having the boys is gone and i may have lost even more due to stress

i toss on a dress i have been too nervous to wear but the weight i gained from having the boys is gone and i may have lost even more due to stress. i look in the mirror and am floored at the look of the nude dress on my curves. i take out my ponytail and brush my hair back. i follow that with put on my nude heels and simple make up. i tuck my boys in and thank Susan for watching my babies. hunter can't watch the road since he keeps looking at me. another car honks its horn and speeds around us. will you watch the road your embarrassing me i say. i cant help it my mate is so beautiful i cant wait to make you my wife Noley he said. i have to get divorced first i say Im a patient man Noley weather its tomorrow or 10 years from now you will be my wife. i smile over at him. your such a sap i say playfully. the restaurant is not to far from pack lands and i have been there many times lots of shifters glace over to us some linger a little too long for comfort. hunter puts a possessive hand around my shoulders. we take a booth in the back of the restaurant. you are so hot Noley Hunter says. the waiter come over for our orders but he eyeballs my clevage what are the specials today hunter ask anger dripping from him. we have breast very beautiful succulent. hunter slams his fist on the table causing me to flinch. Sorry the waiter says hunter lean in and whispers an apology for scaring me. we order the steak and potato and opt to share a piece of chocolate lava cake. where eating out steak hunters outburst from earlier all but forgotten when you guessed it Malcolm comes and stands in front of our table. why are you following me i ask not following just admiring from afar and should you need more blood to to heal you and in connection strengthen my hold on you well accidents do happen he says. my anger starts to rise and i fell the magic start to gather. temper temper you may be in cahoots with the Alpha and Luna but the rules are the rules you fight and you can no longer live in town Malcolm says. i don't care at this point i am tired of being a victim i  remember the lesson from earlier finding the magic i seak out the magic that animates Malcolms body and pull. his heart slows and i smile. you shouldn't follow me any more Malcolm it wouldn't be safe after all im a new witch and well accidents do happen right i say quirking an eyebrow. Malcolm grabs his chest frantically i give on last tug and shove the magic back into him with so much force he stumbles back. how did you do that? he asked he has a crazed look on his face. shouldnt you be leaving now i say bored. Malcolm takes a threating step toward me then hunter is there go ahead give me a reason to beat your asz and kick you out of town. for the first time its us watching malcolm leave in defeat and it feels good. we leave the restaurant early.

when we pull up to the pack house we see susan out side loading her car. she looks nervous and one wiff of the air and i know why. i pull the door open and grab my boys they wont wake up and panic hits me i turn to face her WHAT DID YOU DO SUSAN i yell  she screams in pain as i crush her with the weight of my powers her nose and ears start to bleed. im shacking with the effort to cause her as much pain as possible she writhes on the grass and screams. Alpha Gavin comes out the pack house with Aurora not far behind. Noley what is the meaning of this he bellows. Aurora shes trying to take the boys they wont wake up get see to them please i say not taking my eyes off Susan. What did you give them i say again and pull back some of the power. Stop this at once Alpha Gavin says. i use my magic to hault him. i telekinetically break her arm and she wales. it was just cough syrup so that they could sleep until i got them to gage, he has juliet she cries. Juliet is dead i say. no he only skinned her he gave her to a skull shes pregnant and he abuses her he said i had to get him you for juliet she says. and you believed him i say laughing. she lying gage would never agree to using the boys Alpha Gavin says. you obviously dont know your son i say.  where were you supposed to meet him i say. the woods near the main high way. as long as Gage is alive the boys will never be safe i will never be safe. susan lets continue with your plan i say.