Chapter 8 (too late)

Beta Sam Lee POV

Beta Sam Lee POV

As I sat in the room with Marshal  the delta of the pack Denver  our omega and Hunter the head of our silver skull warriors we debated on if we should kill the alpha. Normally it's not up for debate but sense the charge is made against the alpha it would not be wise to let him decide his fate. We all know he should die for the defilement of my mate so let's put an end to this already I spoke exhausted it had been 30  minutes but it felt like eternity away from my mate. But the alpha says that she is his, Hunter said. She can't be his if she is mine I yelled at the idiot Skull. He shrugged as if to say prove it. There have been rare cases  the omega whispered.    But it rare right and how many mates have you known to be able to harm there true mate like me he has harmed her. They all looked away. Let's get this over with our  delta said since coming back from warm he preferred being in the skin of his wolf and traveling the forest alone acting human made him jumpy. All in favor of death step forward everyone except Hunter took a step but it was enough we headed down to the dungeon to kill the alpha. We made it down the narrow set of stairs only to find him sleeping in the corner of his cell. It's a trap did your men check him for weapons I said looking over at Hunter. Of course he said through gritted teeth. Unlock the cell I'll be the one to do it I said. 

As Hunter reached the cell and pulled the key from his  biker chain magic flared  in the cell. It swirled around Gage's body and then his scent  mingled with  my mates. He had marked her somehow. Rage poured off of me "open the gate " I yelled . Hunter opened the cell just as I prepared to strike Gage opened his eyes and lunged for me. 

hey guy hope you are enjoying the story 💋Please follow and like   I have more tales to come ❤️❤️❤️