Chapter 20 Truth hurts

Gage left me in the cold dungon for 2 weeks

Gage left me in the cold dungon for 2 weeks. it was bliss  for the first few days , then Gage started bringing "gifts". First it was Mateos head, then the skin of susans daughter julie. then he did the unthinkable five children were  brought down,Gage paced in front of them like a general , holding a machete. the realization that he was going to harm these innocent children and  he would make me watch him do it hit me like a ton of bricks. " please dont do this , i'll do what ever you want i pleaded to him". "Liar!" Gage yelled causing one of the girls to wet herself. "I swear i will do what ever you want Gage... Alpha" i pleaded on my hands and knees. Gage smiled at my meekness. "If you want these children spared you will give me children in return" he smiled sadistically. the children looked to me with hope in there eyes i had no choice but to agree.  i nodded my head like Gage knew i would. the children were sent away i could only take Gage's word that he would not harm them. He unlocked the cell and entered causing me to cower away. This was no longer Gage his wolf had completely taken over. I just hoped that Sam Lee would forgive me.

Sam Lee Pov

The old pack  lands were deserted and it looked like they had been for some time. Noleys sent had all but faded away. Slade stepped forward and put his had on my shoulder. we'll get her back Alpha shes strong. We went back to our own pack lands to let the others know there was no sign of yasmine , hunter or there Luna. The as if over night pack members started going missing. I tightened security but nothing seemed to be working.  the pack itself seemed to be falling apart without our luna.  Rich came storming from his moms house. he stood in front of me with his eyes narrowed. either turn me so that i can find noley or you get off your fury butt and find her " he said  i fought to control my wolf knowing Noley would never forgive me if i killed him. " she's  my mate you think i'm not doing everything i can to find her", i yelled in his face. I grabbed him by the neck fighting the impulse to tighten my grip when noleys voice entered my mind thru our link . Sam lee stay away , don't try to find me because you never will, you will get your self  and the pack killed Gage and i will leave your pack alone forever as long as you stop looking for me. My wolf took over  and i came to covered in blood Rich's mom was rocking rich's limp body  while Slade and three other skulls held me away from him.  they let me go once they realized i was in control. "he is still alive but wont be for to much longer" slade said "Turn him" i said walking away without so much as a backwards glance. my luna  my mate had left me. there no telling how much Gage has done to her to make her give up on us. I let out a fierce howl  and shifted into my wolf i couldn't bare the pain but my wolf could he would turn it in to rage and help me get our mate back.