Chapter 13 another one... gesh

the backyard of Alpha Gage

Noley pov 

I came to the back yard and was taken back, the numerous exotic cars that Gage owned had been replaced with an elaborate party. I reasoned that the unfamiliar faces i saw were the exiled pack members.  i was filled with JOY and went in search of Sam Lee. A large callused had grabbed my wrist gently. I did this for you My Noley , Gage whispered in my ear. Should i thank you , i said letting my sarcasm show. Perhaps he said pulling my hand to his mouth or perhaps its meant to be an apology for what happened, I've been told my temper will be harder to control until the matting is complete he said emotionlessly. Well that would be another one.. gesh Gage you sure do seem to have to do that a lot I said sternly. His grip tightened on my hand a cracking sound could be heard. I looked around but saw no one who could help me. There goes that temper of mine again do try and not provoke me I would hate for you to have to find out how   viscous i can be.  His bone crushing hold increased even more  i let out a whimper suddenly Miss Susan spotted me and came over to were we stood. Gage cursed under his breath and released his hold on me. let that be a warning but i hope you don't take heed , so that i can get rid of Sam once and for all, with that he stormed off. Noley you look beautiful but maybe we should put some make up on to cover the bruises. She led me inside to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and was shocked at what i saw i had a purple bruise on my cheek and black and purple bruises surrounding my neck. my eye filled up with tears as Miss Susan put make up on my neck and face.  Don't take it to heart dear its just until you guys complete the mating some wolves are more volatile than others. but I thought we did in the dream i said.  No dear the last and final step hasen't happened you too would have to actually mate she said while blushing. With him doing things like this why would i ever want to i asked. He loves you Noley when you two go to Vegas tonight just keep that part in mind. I don't think i can I said honestly. All i ask is that you try for me she said sincerely. I nodded my head as we walked back to the party. I spotted Sam Lee at the bar and joined him.

Sam Lee pov

Seeing Noley made my heart stop and start back up . the blue dress that she wore clung to her curves like it was poured on her. then i noticed the marks on her the make up she used to cover the marks was to light for her tanned skin. He had hurt my mate I would kill Gage some how some way. she reached out and hugged me like her life depended on it. I know we only met but i missed you so much she said with a smile.  the joy radiating off over her calmed my wolf down a notch, but he stayed on high alert all eyes were on us. We have to get out of here she said in a barley audible tone.  I nodded my head to let her know i heard her. Are you back at your old cabin she said loud enough for every one to here. Yea my things were still there so i figured might as well stay there its only been in my family all my life. Your such a smart ass she said pulling the brim of my hat down. Hey stop that i said giving her a playful swat on the butt. she squealed and laughed. A skull rushed over holding his head like he had a migraine no doubt Gage was mind linking him. Alpha Gage request your presence Luna the skull said with a grimace. Tell him I'm a little busy having fun she said with a flip of her hair. The skull remained rooted in his spot. He says if you refuse to remind you of the deal you made. Her smile melted and a look of terror crossed her face she tried to smile again but could only mange a sullen look Sam Lee i have to go it was nice seeing you she  reached out for my hand as i looked at our joined hands i saw a fresh bruise. I pulled her close you don't have to wait for me if you find an out you take it you hear i said. she held tighter to me, then straighten as if preparing for battle and followed the skull away from me.

**so thank you guys for the likes and views your all amazing feel free to leave comments or questions if you have any***