Chapter 17 Apple Bay

I ran as fast as i could but i couldn't shake the feeling that someone was on my heels.  the moon was shining bright as i tracked through the woods. then i came to it the big tree that Rich and i had marked so long ago i trailed my fingers on the carving of N and R that we made and then i smelled the sugary scent of magic. "What do you want pup?" the tree asked. "I want to be free of him "i said in a hurry . "you don't want you mate" he asked in disbelief. "No he's hurt me trapped me abused me" i said.  "I will sever the bond but you are still mates even my magic has its limits" the tree said.  i nodded my head and thanked him.  i set off to find Rich when i heard a twig snap.  my father staggered over to me a bottle of whiskey in his hands "Noley you big slut you have no idea how much trouble you have caused me" he slurred. i flinched at his familiar insult. "Your  friend has the whole town thinking that i killed you  , were going home and then your going to tell them all the truth" he said staggering towards me. "i will tell them i'm alive but i am not going home with you" i said. he lunged for me but becoming a wolf made me faster i stepped out of the way and watched him stubble to the ground. "Get the fuck away from her "a familiar voice  shouted. Rich was on my father in an instant pounding his face in. my father pulled his pocket knife and jabbed it into Rich's side he pushed him off of him like trash. "you are coming home Noley" my father yelled. "Daddy we have to get help for Rich he's dying, "I said staring over at Rich who lay clutching at his side. "Like i give a shit get your fat ass up Noley"  he yelled. i smelled pack ,it was Slade Hunter and Sam Lee. Sam Lee lunged forward and ripped my father in half. Rich yelled in terror. "Rich its okay he's my mate" i said. "YOUR WHAT?" he asked. "He is my mate, I'm a wolf , he's is as well", by the time i finished explaining Rich passed out it was just a flesh wound we discovered after Hunter checked him over he had been head of the skulls for almost 150 years  before Gage kicked him out the pack ,so he knew how to judge wound severity. we carried him to my shack. I couldn't believe my father was gone and i felt nothing not even relief i guess it was because the real boogie man was Alpha.  "how did you guys find me", i asked from the kitchen. "When i came to and realized that you and Sue were gone i  went to get Sam & hunter we tracked you and covered your tracks as we went" slade explained.  "I get why Sam Lee and even Hunter would help me but why would you" i asked . "That night hearing how helpless you were we did nothing. I told myself if i ever got the chance i would make it up to you" slade said . Hunter Sam Lee Slade dropped to one knee. I pledge my blood, my life, myself to you Luna Noley Moon of the Apple Bay pack, slade said. the others followed with a similar pledge. My eyes filled with tears.

Being away from Gage was amazing Sam Lee tried not to pressure me but i could see his need growing.  Rich had gotten better but after finding out what Gage had done to me he wanted to be turned so that he could join the pack and protect me too. I had so far told him no but he was wearing me down and he knew it. Hunter took him in like a little brother teaching him combat. Slade mostly hovered around Rich's mom she didn't mind a 7 foot guy built like a wrestler hanging around her at all. she made him different like she was his cat nip. 

It was Saturday night and Sam Lee asked me on a date i put on my pink mini dress and apple blossom body spray

It was Saturday night and Sam Lee asked me on a date i put on my pink mini dress and apple blossom body spray. he let out a rumble of appreciation as i exited my room. he helped me into the red hummer he had recently purchased and we went to a diner in town. we shared a plate of searing hot fries and then we each has a root beer float. "Can we go some where I'm not ready to give up our alone time" i said to him. he nodded and turn the hummer towards the woods. he pulled up to the side of the road and help me out of the vehicle. i glanced at my heels "these were my favorite pair i said with a pout. he carried me bridal style toward a clearing in the woods. there were sunflowers all over , he climbed on top of me and started trailing kisses on the opposite side of the mark Gage had made on me. Sam Lee i moaned his name, as his ministrations on my neck turned my bind to mush. he trailed kisses from my collar bone down to my breast. he suckled and nibbled my breast causing me to soak my panties. his finger trailed the edge of my panties as he made eye contact with me in silent plea for permission. i nodded rapidly, he slid my dampened panties off and kissed and licked by thighs till they began to tremble. he guided his warm tongue between my folds up to my love button. he nibbled it and swirled his tongue around it. i grabbed a hand full of his chocolate locks and thrust my hips as he sent me into a blissful climax. he kissed his way back up to my mouth and kissed me thoroughly. heat built in my sex again, "please Sam Lee make love to me" i begged. "are you sure he asked through clinched teeth. I nodded my response. He was bigger that Gage but i knew he wouldn't hurt me. he fit like a glove. my walls tighten around him. "You feel so good Noley"  he said pumping in and out of me in a slow rhythm . "So good" he repeated grabbing a handful of my ass and squeezing tight. "Oh yes Sam Lee", i moaned. Sam Lee picked up the pace and began slamming into me a rapidly i through my head back in ecstasy he howled and i felt it vibrate through my body. i tilted my head baring my neck to him it felt right as Sam Lee bit down it was just this side of a pleasurable pain. i arched my back and my second release came. Sam Lee lapped at his mark and shot his seed into me with such force i came again. You were amazing Noley he said pulling himself out of me. he held me close under the stars. I mind linked the others to let them know we were okay.