chapter 21 Meatballs

Noley pov

I agreed to stay with Gage for the sake of my pack and my true mate Sam Lee. I fell  into the roll as luna easily. i followed his rule and agreed with him  mated with him even though every fiber of my being wanted him dead.  he continuously taunted Sam lee sending body parts of pack members successful in tracking me down. i convinced him to leave the country for Europe and told Sam Lee to stop searching for me.

6 months later (warning not so pg on this part)

the one thing i can say for Gages pack is that when he is happy every thing ins more relaxed. I sat reading to the pups of the new beta in our yard like i did most days when a hug shadow blocked  my view.  the children were noticeably frightened as they stared up at the shadow know as Gage.  my heart flooded with unease. "is there something you need Gage" i asked.  "how well do you know Mason?" he asked quirking an eyebrow at me. We had gone most of the time in Europe without a fight i knew it was a matter of time before he found something. "not to well , he is a nice kid i guess" i replied the pups sensing Gages increasing anger fled to the homes leaving me to face there alpha alone. "you cooked for him , he was bragging about your meatballs i'd say you got to know him quite well" he said quirking an eyebrow. " i made them to thank him for shopping for me while you were away, you can't possibly be jealous of Mason he's just a child I mean" my sentence was cut off by a slap to the face. "please " Slap "NO" punch "Gage stop" i  blacked out during his attack and woke up to him on top of me again. i had learned not to try and fight him off.

Gage P.O.V

i lost control of my anger but Noley passive aggressive behavior over the past few months got under my skin. to top it off she goes and cooks for one of the underlings  hearing him brag about it sent me into a blind rage. i broke his jaw so now he will be eating out of a straw. As for Noley i look down at her beneath me my cock driving into her to the healt. even with the blood and bruises on her face she is still the most beautiful creature i have ever seen. i kiss her unresponsive lips but it doesn't matter shes mine. i remind myself of that as i fill her with my seed.