Chapter 11(Deal or no deal)

Noley's out fit

Noley's out fit

Gage's pool

Noley POV

So far, I had found no escape from Gage. I did manage to avoid him since his house was so big, or maybe he was avoiding me too. Either way it felt good to be alone but I longed to see them both. Two weeks had passed and i was beginning to get used to being called Luna, due to Gage finding out that i allowed two males to call me by my first name and punished them. He was extremely viscous he had Slade, the new head skull and all around evil monster,fetch him a silver whip. the two men were tied at the wrist the tall one Barry was able to at least get his toes to touch the ground Mateo the shorter more delicate one just dangled by his wrist. there face were bruised from the beating that they had taken before being tied up, did i mention slade was an evil monster. i thought back to hanging  out with Mateo and Barry and learning about the pack from them they were telling me about the land and were it ended i felt bad for using them to get information so that i could escape but no one else was giving up information as freely as they had most of them were afraid to even cross my path. They were also fun to hang around. ( flash back) that evening i waved my good by to them after they had given me a tour of the dungeon which had tunnels but were sealed off. Mateo waved and said good night Noley and Barry did the same. Gage blocked the stair way and began throwing a tantrum about them not respecting there Luna. we got in to a shouting match, which ended with him punching the wall next to my head . i was ushered away by Susan who i had become like a mother figure to me. "you will only make it worse for them dear"she said soothingly. Then i saw wolves gathering out side i couldn't see what was going on so i headed out  as well. (end of flash back) Gage took the whip and looked over at me and for a brief moment i saw the Gage from my dreams and then his eye darkened Susan said that meant his wolf had taken over, i wonder what my wolf would be like and shuddered at the thought. the first blow went to Barry it sounded like thunder there was a crimson mark then the blood began to leak down his back. then it was mateo turn and he let out a shriek. Barry wound had just begun to heal when the whip thundered in his back again. i watched in horror for 30 minutes. YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR LUNA! he yelled. tears welled up in my eyes he was an evil man they all were and yet my heart still longed for him. So from that day on i have been avoiding him even more now. I spend my days at Susan's and in the evening i go in my room and lock the door. But today Susan advised me that Gage and Slade will be going to a meeting with a neighboring pack all day. i explored the house that was empty except for the guards at the door to keep me safe Slade said to me with a sadistic smile when i asked about them. to keep me from escaping i mumbled but with his wolf hearing he heard me and chuckled as he headed out. just knowing i would be trapped in the house all day made me antsy i watch tv for a few ours and then went down for a evening swim in the heated pool.  

I swam a few lapse before i noticed that i wasn't getting tired must be a wolf thing i thought to myself . i backstroked lazily enjoying the floaty feeling when some one cleared there throat. i screamed and took in a mouth full of water i was still choking when i was hauled out of the water and given mouth to mouth. i opened my eyes to see it was Gage.  the heat from his body  straddling me was  calming as he stared down at me with concern on his face. Get off of me what are you doing here i said angry that he had broken our unspoken no contact system. he looked hurt but climbed off of me.

Gage POV

I climbed off my beautiful mate, i had hurt her so much. i was sure there was nothing i could do to make her forgive me but i would try to gain her love. We could mate her my wolf suggested , not against her will i chided him. I had spoke with my uncle Alpha Krum and his mate Venus they both suggested that i stop hiding from my mate and just try talking to her. My wolf agreed , but seeing how it was his fault we were in this mess to begin with his vote didn't count. the guards let me know she was at the pool. her curves were on full display she looked like a water nymph floating in the water. i adjusted my self and cleared my throat to stay focused and rid the lust from my mind for now. i defiantly would be having flashes of my Noley in that outfit tonight. I must have scared her because she was flopping around like a guppy. without hesitation i dove in and started doing CPR. i hovered over her enjoying the feel of her soft curves beneath me. her sweet smell my wolf wanted to rip he clothes off and take her right there. then her face scrunched up and she began yelling for me to move. I stood up defeated , Forgive me? i said. What? she yelled with her hands on her succulent hips. I said Forgive me I know i have been an A$$ but it is because i want you all to my self and i know that is wrong letting my wolf harm you was wrong keeping the pack away from you was wrong but i will do anything it you would give me another chance" i took her hands in mine and stared in to her eyes that had begun to water. "okay" she said simply. Okay i repeated just glad to here her say something other than NO. "so you will do anything she said leaning closer to lay her head on my chest. I stared down at her knowing she was up to something but not caring since she had shown affection to me voluntarily. Yes i would , i said stroking her wet curls. let Sam and the others come back, she said and i stiffened . why so you can go frolicking off with him and never come back. I loosened my grip on her to keep from crushing her. NO i couldn't bear to be away from you any more than i could bear being away from him like it our not i am tied to both of you. I will grant your request on one condition . Name it she said without hesitation.