Introduction

Hey guys!

I'm sadly to announce that this book will not be posted till 2022. I want to finish it first before posting it but because I had to write the whole context again, because I didn't like it, the post date goes back. Currently I'm on chapter 10, editing every chapter I've written and then writing the new ones. But when I'm done I will be happy to announce that you'll get a new chapter every week.

I N F O R M A T I O N

Fate is the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power. It is destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. It's the power that is believed to control what happens in the future. Fate is a power that some people believe causes and controls all events, so that you cannot change or control  the way things will happen.

Aurelia Moreno. The brave, calm and gentle 20 year old never believed in Fate till she met Luciano De Luca. Mafia Boss of the biggest Mafia in the World. She is daughter of the Multi-Millionaire Leonardo Moreno and his beautiful wife Coraline. Aurelia got her kindness, beauty and cleverness from her mother while her father gave her her strongness and dexterity.

Aurelia comes from latin and means "the golden one". Which she is. Her parents chose her name wisely. After they saw Aurelia first smiling, shortly after her birth, they knew just which name to give her and they came up with Aurelia. Her smile shone golden and her eyes shimmered in the sun. Till this day she wore her name with proud.

Luciano De Luca. The biggest Mafia Boss in the World, over 100 people just in his inner cycle who work as underbosses or capos in different locations. Lucianos training has paid well, he was prepared for everything he has to know for a life of crime. Only never had anyone ever told him about Love. No training could prepare him for what he will come upon. Both of them hate each other.

Can you even love someone that you have hated your whole live? What will happen when they find out what they fell for each other?

Warning this book contains mental health issues, mature language, sexual content, sexual assault such as abuse or rape and graphic violence read it on your own risk! 

Please notice that I haven't written, at the top of any chapter, if it contains one of these topics. I might be adding that soon.

D I S C L A I M E R

I never have worked out a book plot, therefor there could be some random scenes and if there are I'm sorry about it. Though I have edited this book like three times so there shouldn't be.

S P E L L I N G

I'm not a native English nor is it my second language. So if something is written falsely or just doesn't make sense then please don't be strict. Just keep reading or write a comment, at the exact point, and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

I also edit my books by myself, so there is a high risk that there are many falsely written words/ sentences.

The only English I'm using is my school English and of course my reading, my teacher should be proud of me.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights are reserved,

meaning that I'll not allow anything of my work to be used or adapted in any way with out my permission. If this book is seen elsewhere than on Wattpad under the profile of moonxbae, then please let me know.

I only posted this story in English, no other translation is available. So if you read it in an different language it might not be written by me.

I N F O R M A T I O N

None of the pictures used in this book are mine. Though I don't use that much pictures, I just wanted to tell y'all.

Please be aware that there will be mature scenes in this book, therefor read it on your own risk.

I think this book should be read in dark mode, it just preference tho.

W A R N I N G

I'm indeed a student close to graduating, consequently I won't post that much.

C O N T E N T

This book is a Mafia romance story. So if you don't like anything of this, then leave.

There will also be:

sexual scenes

talking of rape

Cussing

I'm also using a lot of different languages, nonetheless I speak some of them I'm not perfect with the writing and speaking.

See you soon, love moon!