Waking Up

Phil-
When I managed to fight my way out of the dreamland I was in, I awoke in an unfamiliar room. The only word I could use to describe it would be 'brown'. There were no personal touches, it was all very utilitarian. Where ever I was didn't seem like a place someone would live, maybe it was a hospital....

I heard a noise from behind me and tried to turn, but I was greeted by a sharp pain shooting up my side and I stayed still.

I hadn't really had time to think about where I could be and who could be making the noises behind me. For all I know I could be in some serial killer's house and he was getting ready to chop me into little pieces, but I might be over reacting a bit. I tensed and braced myself as I heard whoever was behind me getting closer.

I was ready for a serial killer or possibly just some nice old lady who found me in the parking lot, but the person I saw walk in front of me was possibly the last person I expected. Dan Howell was standing in front of me, staring down at his shoes and looking very very uncomfortable.

“What could you possibly want?” I ask, my tone sharp “Didn't you already have enough fun?”

Dan opened his mouth and looked up at me, but he quickly closed his mouth and glanced back down to the ground. If I didn't know him better I would of said he looked ashamed. But I did know him better and this was probably just some sort of ploy.

“Well?” I said, impatiently.

He said it so softly I almost didn't hear him, but in voice that sounded so broken it gave me pause he whimpered “I'm sorry”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Wasn't the title of this chapter just so imaginative? I know, I know. I'm a creative genius. Anyway, I’m annoyed my chapters are so short, but things are happening, at least in my mind, in little pieces. So unless you want to wait for a long chapter I'm just going to continue publishing them like this. If you'd rather I wait to publish until I have a long chapter, feel free to comment. If you have any ideas or criticisms, I beg of you to tell me because I can't make this any better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you dearies, update soon!