Pure Morning

Phil -

I pulled back from Dan and I had a huge smile on my face, but I got up. I laughed at his obviously disappointed face.

"Phil?" He asks in a small voice, refusing to look at me.

When I didn't respond right away, his expression changed to worry.

"I-I'm so sorry, Phil. I don't know what I was think... I mean... I just."

"Dan." I said, stopping his flow of words abruptly. "Shut up."

I leaned down to kiss him again, my hand finding his face. He sighed into our kiss and I smiled.

Slowly, he got up and pushed me back, without breaking our, now frantic, lips apart. I leaned against the kitchen wall he was leading me to, and his hand pressed flat against it above our heads. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and everything felt amazingly right. I moaned softly and I felt him smile.

He pulled away, now looking much more confident than before. His hair tousled from me running my fingers through it and his lips slightly swollen and red. He leaned into me, his face inches from mine.

"Phil?" He whispered into my hair, his voice low.

"Yeah?" I whispered back, my voice catching. My hands are shaking with his closeness.

"Runaway with me?"

Authors Note:

Gah it's short I know. It's mostly a filler chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been updating! I'll get a long, relevant chapter out soon! /if you got my reference in the title I love you/