Chapter 18

"I took it off."

"Why?" He growled

"Because he was an attractive man and I was planning on having some fun while you were speaking to the botched barbie."

Mason looked at me "so it was out of spite?" He mocked hurt.

"Oh get over yourself. I still can't believe you have a twin Grayson!"

"I didn't feel like it was relevant information."

"Oh a twin isn't relevant information? also I'm on birth control, thanks for asking asshole."

"We're leaving." He yanked my hand and dragged me down the hallway.

"Guess I'll see you guys later?" Mason yelled.

I felt the cool breeze of fresh air as I was being dragged out the door and back to the flashing cameras.

Immediately Grayson shielded my face while pushing us through the crowd and into a black SUV
"Stanley, step on it."

I shoved Grayson off me and leaned in between the two front seats. "Stanley?" He looked at me through the mirror "it's good to see you again Miss Miller, looking as radiant as you did this morning." I blush at the comment.

"What are you doing here?"

"Olivia put your seatbelt on!" Grayson spoke sternly, attempting to put it on me. I shove him off blindly and he eventually gives up.

"I'm Mr Blacks driver."

"No? You're mine? He has his own."

His warm smile reminds me of a hot of of cocoa, comforting and sweet. "I'm Mr Blacks driver Olivia."

My mouth drops and I lean back looking at Grayson "did you know this?!"

"No I had no idea." He rolls his eyes. I ignore Grayson for the rest of the drive and talk to my bestie Stanley instead.

Once we walked through the elevator doors and into the living room I took off my heels and threw them on the ground in opposite directions.

Grayson followed after me grabbing my shoes and placing the neatly off to the side. I ran up the stairs ready to get out of this dress and into some comfy clothes.

I get to my room and go into the closet grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants and a white pointelle tank.
"I thought I told you I would be ripping that dress off of you." I exit the wardrobe and place the clothing on my bed, completely ignoring his presence while I did so.

"And I told you that you weren't. My body my choice mate."

His hands move to my hips "you're so defiant and that only turns me on more. I know you want me."

Removing his hands off my waist I glare at him "I'd rather set fire to my vulva, now get out, I'm going to shower."

For once he accepts defeat and walks towards the door but pauses and looks back at me with sympathetic eyes "I'm sorry, I was just trying to be nice. I heard you talking on the phone in the office about your year long dry spell." My cheeks immediately reddened. "I thought I'd help you out and clear out those cobwebs."

I grab one of the throw pillows on my bed and launch it at him. Unfortunately he catches it and tosses it back laughing down the hallway.