Epilogue

Grayson P.O.V
Todays Lillianas third birthday. Mason, my father and even Preston have spent the morning with her at the playground and mall, keeping her occupied while the rest of us, organise her birthday party.

Our home has a large property full of greenery for our child and our future children to play in. Lilliana loves picking the flowers and putting them in our hair.

I used to be so uptight and now I willingly sit on the grass while she puts daisy's in my hair. Unfortunately Olivia caught a picture which now hangs in our house. Mason loves to tease me but he's no better. Yesterday he sat in Lillianas room with a tiara on his head, holding a cup of tea with his pinkie extended playing princess tea party.

Indeed she has us men wrapped around her little finger. My fathers no better, he took her to the mall and they came back with-I swear-the entire store.

Olivia almost had a fit. She's desperate to not let Lilliana grow up spoiled, which is a challenge for her considering us two do whatever my little princess wants. It's definitely not helping that todays her birthday, although I think this one day, she deserves to have anything she could ever dream of.

"Honey!" I turn around to see my wife holding a large box which holds the birthday cake. I hurry to her and take the box from her placing it on the table.

Yes, you heard correctly, wife. We got married two years back. I proposed to her on the beach during sunset. Stanley was there holding Lilliana in his arms so she could be a part of our special moment.

Preston was my best man, Mason our minister as he did some online course and Carly was Olivia's maid of honour. Olivia met her at a mommy and me class. Immediately the two hit it off and have been best friends ever since. Carly and her Husband Elliot, have a little boy the same age named Carson. Carson's joined Lillianas excursion to the park so we have a few pairs of extra hands to help us out.

"Stanley's going to be here any moment with his wife, she's bringing the cupcakes." Olivia says breathlessly.

Stanley walked her down the isle at this wedding. She's somewhat adopted him and his wife Christine as her parents, along with my own of course.

"Calm down sweetheart. She's three, she will be happy as long as she's with her friends and eating cake." I place a kiss to her temple as she slows down her breathing.

"You're right. It's just, I want everything to be perfect for our little girl."

"She's going to love it, now! What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to frost the sugar cookies. Carly took them out of the oven so they should be cool enough by now."

"Of course. Now go get changed before everyone gets back." I spoke patting her butt before she disappeared up the stairs.

Heading over to the kitchen I put on an apron to avoid getting icing on my clothes, the apron was black with pink writing that said 'kiss the chef'. Then I proceeded to grab the yellow coloured icing bag and pumped small circled onto the middle of each cookie

Carly and Elliot walked into the room coming from outside where they'd pumped up a load of pink sparkling balloons. "Hey Gray, how's the cookies coming?" Carly spoke walking over to me.

I'd never been a fan of nicknames or pet names for that matter but what can I say? Times change, except I'm still not too thrilled with the nicknames.

"Carly, it's Grayson. You know how much I hate being called 'Gray'."

"Which is precisely why I call you it." She says smiling.

"Alright baby let's get a move on, we have to set up the tables outside." Elliot spoke to his annoying wife.

While Carly and I have a love hate relationship. Elliot and I get along rather well. He's in the realestate business and actually sold us this house.

"You are a godsend Elliot." He smirked at my remark while his wife threw me the middle finger.

Stanley entered with his wife Christine who was holding a large tray of cupcakes. "Thank you so much Christine, would you mind placing them on the table outside? Carly and Elliot have just gone to set it up."

"Of course!" She pecked her husband on the cheek and disappeared outside. Stanley came over and silently began helping me frost the sugar cookies.

An hour later we had far too many hyperactive little children running around our back yard. Olivia hasn't rested since yesterday. She's been running around like a crazed women refilling cups, trays of food, cleaning up kids and making sure nothing was broken.

Suddenly I spotted Lilliana who was crying. Immediately Olivia began to rush her way over to our daughter. "Hey." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder "let me deal with this one. You go get a drink and relax a little. You've been running around since six this morning."

"Thank you."

"Of course baby." We shared a chaste kiss.

I left to go see my little girl. She sat on the grass with bloodshot eyes and dirt all over her her party dress. "Hey sweetie." I sat down next to her on the ground.

She immediately moved herself onto my lap and cried into my black button up. Silently I stroked her hair until she calmed down and could speak clearly.

"What happened?" She looked up at me with her deep blue eyes.

"C-Carson pushed m-me." That little shit! He thought he could lay hands on my baby girl!

I remained calm for my daughters sake "do you know why he did that?"

"No, he's a meanie."

"Yes baby, all boys are meanies. You should stay away from them." I stood, hoisting her onto my shoulder and walked over to Olivia.

"Mommy, Carson pushed me!" Olivia's eyes widened and so did Carly's as she was standing next to my wife.

"Ugh! I thought I told Elliot to tell him not to push girls he likes!"

"Wait? Carson likes Lilly?" Olivia asked, Carly sighed nodding her head.

"He's such a little brat!" She stormed off in search of her son.

Olivia took Lilly from my arms. Immediately she snuggled into her mothers grasp. "Baby, Carson pushed you because he has a little crush on you. Boys are stupid and they do silly things to show their emotions but Aunty Carly is going to go and talk to him."

"H-he likes me?" She stuttered, looking at Olivia with wide eyes.

"It seems so baby."

"Is he my boy fwend?" Now it's my turn to step in.

"Absolutely not! We already discussed this. Avoid boys at all costs. They are gross, they pick their noses and they smell." Her and her mother just laugh. Like mother like daughter I guess.

"Daddy's being silly." Lilliana spoke.

"Indeed he is. Now go find Aunty Carly and Carson." She placed Lilliana down and she ran off in search for the little boy.

I sighed pulling my wife into my arms. "She's never having a boyfriend."

Olivia chuckles "it might be too late." She pointed in the direction of Carson and Lilliana who were holding hands. My daughters blushing! She's blushing for the boy she pushed her!

"I swear to fu-"

"-Grayson, I'm pregnant."

Shocked I looked down at her with the biggest smile on my face. "You're pregnant?" She nods her head shyly.

"We're having a baby!" I pick her up and spin her around kissing her deeply, lovingly, with all my heart and soul.

I have the perfect family.