Chapter 45

Olivia P.O.V

I have half a Big Mac shoved down my throat when I spot my best friend Mason, followed by Andrea, Richard and Preston?

What's he doing here? He's normally working like Grayson did before he and I perused one another.

Andrea ran over to me kissing my head and wiping some Big Mac sauce off of my lip. "How are you feeling hun? How far apart are the contractions?"

I take a moment to swallow my bite before replying "uh I'm not sure. We haven't exactly been timing them. I just figured once I'm in proper pain, we shoot to the hospital, shove some drugs into my system and BAM, we have a baby."

Andrea tilts her head back laughing. "Alright, I'm here now so I'll make sure everything goes according to plan. You keep eating, just tell me when your next contraction hits so I can time it."

"Kay." I smile up at her like an adoring child. She kisses my head once again and leaves to go over to Grayson where everyone else is. They're all talking to Grayson, except for Mason who keeps eyeing up my food.

I roll my eyes at him but beckon him over with my hand. He runs over to my and takes a seat opposite me and the feast.

"Heard you're gonna have our baby."

"Indeed I am."

He nods his head like those antisocial teenagers do "cool. Cant wait to be a dad."

"Great! Now Shutup and eat."

He sighs dramatically as he shoves three chicken nuggets in his mouth. Most people would judge him but me? I see him as my partner in food.

Once I have this baby I really need to get back to the gym or else I'm going to end up bigger than the numbers in Graysons bank account.

Masons in really good shape, yet he eats like me. How does he do that? "Mason?"

"Hm?" He looks up from his half eaten cheese burger.

"Why aren't you fat?" He chokes a little but manages to calm it down by sipping on some of my coke. Maybe I worded that incorrectly.

"Cause I go to the gym and have a fast metabolism."

Bastard! "Oh cool." I say as casually possible.

Fucking dick, I hate people who can eat an entire store and don't gain a thing. They're just pricks! All of em!

The rest of the crew join us at the table. We didn't have enough seats so instead of grabbing another chair, Grayson decided to pull me up onto his lap. Not that I'm complaining.

Before taking their seats, Richard kisses my head and rubs my stomach and Preston gives me a hug along with a kiss on the cheek.

I sat atop of Grayson. Andrea next to us, with Richard next to her at the head of the table, Preston next to him facing Andrea and next to Preston sat Mason who faces me. It's actually rocket science.

Another wave of pain overcame me a bit stronger than last time. It's gone from an uncomfortable pain to actually a little painful but not unbearable.

"Start the timer, mama just got hit with another contraction."

Andrea moves her hand to my oversized stomach. "Awww my little granddaughters getting ready to meet her grandmother."

She began a stopwatch and everyone continued to converse. I'm close with everyone here except for Preston. I mean when I was working we had our good little conversations but I haven't really seen him in forever.