Chapter 33

His alarm went off at 6am, beckoning him to arise for the day. With a swift kiss to my forehead he gets up and changes into his workout gear "I've set the alarm for seven, so you can go back to sleep and get up later. But seriously, if you're still feeling a little off, I'd rather you stay in bed.

I roll over so I can see him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be there."

He comes back to my side "if you insist." He kisses me on the lips. But knowing his lips were on another woman yesterday, was enough to make me want to vomit. With that he leaves the room, closing the bedroom door behind him.

I wait a few moments until I'm sure he's gone.
Tossing the covers back I rush to the closet. I grab my nearest suitcase and begin shoving clothing into my suitcase.

After a moment of taking deeps breathes I stop. I need to be smart. He can't know what I'm doing. "Ugh shit!" I curse to nobody but myself. Why do I always get myself into such fucked up situations? Does someone up there have something against me?

Alright, everything needs to be taken in moderation this morning or else he's going to know that my things are missing. I start by taking a few of everything, shoes, panties, bras, Sleepwear, shirts, pants and skirts. Ok, I look around. Nothing looks out of place. Quickly I zip up my suitcase, placing it back where it came from and hop into bed.

Maybe if I take one of my bigger purses I can fit some extra shit in? Then it'll take less time for us to pack everything, we only have so long that a congratulatory lunch can go for, especially when your husband runs a multi billion dollar company.

The alarm goes off and I quickly smack the clock, putting the consistent blaring to an end. I hate alarms.

It only took Grayson two seconds later to enter the room, dripping in sweat. Is it bad that I really want to have shower sex with him right now?

I mentally smack myself across the face.

He cheated on you, remember? And he did it on your wedding day!

Ok that was enough to to get me to stop. He enters the bathroom and closes the door behind him. I'd have to wait until he finished with his shower.

------

"You know, you could've joined me?"

I roll my eyes, shutting the bathroom door in his face and lock the door so he doesn't get any ideas. Being closed in this room, knowing he can't get in does make me feel a little better. I can think and do whatever I want freely, not having to lie to his stupid face!

I let the warm spray relax my tense muscles. All this stress can't be good for the baby. Oh god the baby. I look down at my stomach, there was a small bump. It wouldn't be noticeable with the right clothing. So no tight skirts and blouses.

"You're going to totally fuck up my super cute fashion." I grumble at the stupid thing.

How on earth am I going to afford to pay for this child? Before my arrangement with Grayson, I was barely paying for myself. New York is an expensive city.

What if I have to move?...again. The last thing I want to do is drop everything and leave for the second time.

New York's a big enough city. I mean, as long as I stay away from the fancy pants restaurants and shit. I'll be good as gold! I already know the places he spends most of his time, I know his routine. Yeah, I'll be fine.

Still not feeling great I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. Hesitantly I unlock the door and step into our bedroom. Well now his.

I enter the closet where he's adjusting his tie. The smirk is evident on his face when he sees me in just a skimpy towel.