Chapter 27

Ok so yes I caved. I'm back at his penthouse, living under his roof. Not my finest moment but I have a plan set in place.

No way is he getting away with banging some bimbo and then doing me. No, now it's time for me to let loose, have a little fun. He's correct, our engagement isn't real and I'm an immature bitch so I'm going to do my thing.

I checked the news and yep, him and his 'date' are on the front page of every tabloid making out and dry humping each other. Surprisingly there are also a few of me entering the palace, it was so late that I thought no one would've caught me, then again I guess the cameras never rest.

Anyhow, since it's already out there that the assholes been cheating on me and didn't even bother to keep it quiet then why should I?

I shouldn't.

In the office where I worked, well, do work. It's a little complicated. I've been forced by Grayson to take time off but I'm slowly working on him to let me back. There's been progress to say the least.

When I first began working, I came in the same time as the interns so I met quite a few of them, we never became friends as I was so busy dealing with Graysons schedule but they were kind enough to add me to a group chat, where they plan get togethers, spill the office tea... you name it.

Since Marie's not in town I texted the chat to see if anyone wanted to go clubbing. Almost everyone said yes, a few couldn't make it due to dates or work.

One person I was surprised that said yes was Amber. The blonde goddess that she is has crushed on Grayson since the very beginning. She wasn't the only girl but she was the only one that treated me like crap because I was his assistant.

I can't even imagine how much she must hate me now. I know better than to think that she's changed. Then again, I now have connections so she's most likely using me to get into an exclusive club where she can leech of the rich and oblivious.

I don't care what she does, as long as she doesn't mess with me.

------

Things were going my way. Guess who has a business meeting for the next two hours? Grayson. Which means he won't see me leaving. I hope he looks at the news tomorrow and see me making out with some guy. See how it feels when your fiancé cheats on you.

He's going to get a taste of his own medicine.

I've been hiding up in my room for most of the day, Grayson only came in to tell me when his meeting was starting and that he "couldn't be disturbed" which is fine with me, I don't plan on seeing him at all tonight.

I've managed to get into the dress I bought specifically for tonight. A gorgeous sparkly baby pink dress that hits upper mid thigh, showing off my legs. I paired it with some strappy silver stilettos.

I left my hair down, swept some light pink eyeshadow across my eye, added some eyeliner and mascara plus a little lipgloss then my look was complete. I feel like a real life barbie

I look at myself in the mirror, considering I did this in an hour and 20 minutes, I did a great job!

I took off my shoes so he wouldn't hear me sneaking out. Grabbing my silver clutch off my bed I open my bedroom door and quietly close it behind me.

I couldn't see or hear anyone, so I could only assume the coast in clear.

Still being paranoid I did tiptoe down the stairs. The further down the stairs I got the clearer I could hear the voices coming from Graysons home office.