Chapter 20

"Excuse me." His voice remained calm as he spoke to the crowd, but anyone who knows Grayson knows that when he becomes like this, stoic and well kept, he's more than angry, he's furious.

He nodded his chin toward his office, Mason and I follow him, our heads bowed like disobedient kids.

We enter his office and sit down at the two plush chairs opposite his desk. The sound of the door slamming causes the both of us to jump in fear. We're both in trouble, I'm sure of it.

His footsteps echo on the marble floor, increasing the suspension. "Do the two of you understand that because of your actions today I may have just lost my job as CEO." He rounds his desk and sits down.

I look up from my lap "I'm so so sorry Grayson, I had no idea you were in a meeting. I never would've-"

"Mason, you were supposed to keep her at the apartment!"

Immediately Mason jumps to defend himself "hey! She threw a vase at me and almost ran me over with your car! I could be dead right now." He quickly glares at me.

Looking at Mason I'm quick to point at Grayson "he knows how crazy I can be, blame him!"

"How did this get thrown back to me?! I'm the one who's job and reputation is at risk!"

I sigh defeated. "Look we're both really sorry, we shouldn't have barged in here. But if they doubted our relationship before I'm sure they don't now?"

He smirks "I'm almost 100% sure they think your batshit crazy."

I flick my hair over my shoulder "well then they'd be correct."

"That's for sure." Mason mumbles. Quickly I reach over and smack his arm.

"God the two of you are like bickering children." Grayson rubs his face in exasperation, attempting to rub away the frown lines.

"Mason, could you leave us?" He speaks. Mason stands without question and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I watch him leave, silently begging him to take me with him.

Now, I'm alone with the beast. He stares into my soul, causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me."

He rounds his desk coming to a stop in front of me, his body towering over my seated self. I look forward, facing his crotch, the bulge in his pants making itself known. I make eye contact with him, an evil smirk, he says one word "suck."

Normally I'd have a smart ass retort. But right now I can't seem muster up a word. I look at it, my shaking hands making their way to his belt unbuckling it, then moving to the zipper.

I reach into his boxers pulling out his large throbbing cock. My mouth waters at the glistening pre cum. I find myself leaning forward running my tongue across the tip of his cock. He outwardly groans.

Leaning forward again I lick the underside of his cock then take him in my mouth going as deep down as I can, adjusting myself a couple of times. I begin bobbing slowly making sure to get the angle right before picking up speed and massaging his balls in my hand.

His hands quickly move to my hair, I give him control as he adjusts my pace to benefit him most. I look up, his piercing eyes make contact with mine. I allow the world to fade away listening to the symphony of moans gracing my ears.

"Fuck baby, if you don't want me to cum in your mouth I suggest you pull back now." His voice is gruff and another moan escapes his lips as instead of pulling back I take him deeper.

A couple seconds later I can feel his liquid running down the back of my throat. I swallow every last drop, savouring the taste of him.

Once he's done I remove myself and tuck him back in his pants. Grayson pulls me up, kissing me fiercely, not caring that he can taste himself of my tongue.

Our tongues dance, fighting for dominance. He squeezes my ass, causing a gasp to escape from my lips, he takes that opportunity to shove his tongue deep into my mouth.

I groan wrapping my legs around his waist. Quickly I'm placed on his desk, our lips not parting in doing so. His hands move to my shirt, lifting it over my head "Gray- oh my god!"

Our eyes widen as our heads turn to see Genevieve Anderson. I scream covering my breasts. Graysons turns realising why I'm screaming as he picks me up, hiding my body behind his own and tossing me my shirt.

"Genevieve how did you get in here?" He growls at her. She completely discards his question moving to look at me, thankfully I now have my shirt on. She glares, then recognition dawns "oh my god, you're his assistant." It's hard not to notice her disgust when she says "assistant."

"Get out!" Grayson yells at her. I jump at the sound of his harsh voice. She's completely unfazed by his anger as she continues to glare at me. "So you're his new fake fiancé."

She looks away from me to Grayson "I can't believe you downgraded from me to... that."

I stand up moving around the desk. No way is this bitch dissing me!

I put on my most genuine smile and walk over to her. "Ok I know we're in a kind of awkward situation and that you clearly don't like me but I love your hair!" She touches her hair smiling but it immediately fades as I continue "how on earth did you get it to come out of your nostrils like that." I bend looking at her nostrils squinting my eyes.

She squeals covering her nose "you bitch!" Genevieve proceeds to stomp her louboutin heel looking to Grayson. "Gray Gray, don't let her speak to me like that!"

He shrugs "you deserve it, now, get the fuck out of my building." I see the tears welling in her eyes. Once she realises that he really isn't coming to her rescue she stomps her heel one more time and runs out of the room.