Chapter 38

"Huh?"

"I want a divorce."

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take that but I do feel slightly offended."

He smiles. "I want us to get married when we're ready. It'll be a mutual decision, not one I've forced you into... I'd also like to be able to propose to you in a way that you deserve, not me simply slipping the ring on your finger and walking away. It'll be a clean slate."

Graysons words warm my heart. I'm prepared to cry again but I do my best to hold the unwanted tears back. "I don't know if I'm really horny because of the pregnancy or if it's just me but if you don't fuck me right now I'm going to go insane."

Standing from the the barstool his arms wrap around my waist "all you had to do was ask love."
His warm breath on the shell of my ear ignites tingles to spring throughout my body.

I feel his lips move to my neck. He sucks and nips at the sensitive skin eliciting a moan to escape me while I clench my legs to get some form of relief. "Just hearing your moans makes me hard." To emphasise his point I feel his hard cock pressed into my lower back.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a fucking week."

Swivelling the stool I wrap my legs around his waist. He hoists me up onto the counter, the temperature change from the wood to the cool stone on my heated skin only aroused me more.

Grayson continues to nip at my neck moving towards my breasts. The cotton shirt I'm wearing stops him from going any further. A low growl erupts from his lips as he yanks my shirt over my head, tossing it onto the floor.

My breast spring free and the cool air he blows on my nipples immediately makes them pucker at his attention.

He moved to my right breast taking my nipple into his mouth sucking and swirling his tongue around the aching nub.

My hands find their way into his hair, pulling him closer, needing him closer.

My hands find there way to his shirt I yank it over his head, we break apart for a second, his mouth moves back to my breasts while my hands claw at his chest leaving red marks all down his torso.

He bites the tip of my nipple then kisses it and moves his mouth to my left breast following the same routine while continuing to massage and pinch the right.

"I need to be inside you. I've missed your precious pussy so fucking much."

I have no arguments as I grind myself against his thickening cock. "Fuck, baby. You're driving me crazy."

I lick a trail up his neck to his ear "then fuck me."

I chuckle when he groans breathing into my neck.
I pull down his pants then reach into his briefs, pulling out his cock. Leaning down the lick the pre cum off the tip.

"Fuck! Any other night I'd let you continue but the first time I cum tonight, is going to be inside of you."

"Fine by me."

I guess now we don't need to even consider a condom. It's not like I can get pregnant again.

He yanks my yoga pants down my long legs chucking them on the floor. His smirk is evident when he spots my black lace panties. "Cute." Just one word and then he yanks the flimsy fabric, ripping the panties off my body and discarded along with my other articles of clothing.

His rough hands dig into my hips holding me still. The tip of his cock teases my drenched folds. It's almost embarrassing but I can see it turns him on all the more.