Chapter 40

"What the fuck is wrong with the two of you?!?!"

Mason swings the door open with such force it hits the wall behind. His face portrays anger. The man's practically fuming.

"Mason!" I call shoving off Graysons lap. I hear him grunt as I do so... oops? Ignoring a glowering Mason I jump at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

At first he remains stiff but eventually he gives in, hugging me back. I pull away. His eyes instantly move to my stomach. "So I guess you know huh?"

"Yeah, there's rumours going around the whole fucking building."

Already? Actually, I shouldn't be surprised, gossip spreads like wildfire around this joint. "What exactly are they saying?" Curiosity's getting the best of me.

He scratched the back of his neck looking slightly uncomfortable "uhh well, the first thing I heard was that the baby's mine and you're saying it's Graysons because he's richer and you're married to him. Another is that you stored his sperm and shoved it up... there. Oh! There's also this one, it's actually pretty good-"

"-alright Mason, that's enough." Grayson interjects. Moving from his desk and over to us.

His arm wraps around my waist. "Ambers a real bitch. How the fuck would I store your sperm?"

"Ahem." I look from Grayson to Mason.

He continues "I think the most important thing going on here. Is that I'm going to be a dad!!"

"Mason, we've never has sex."

He shrugs "that's not what the whole buildings saying. You know I believe gossip like I believe Wikipedia. It's pure facts." I'd laugh if it weren't for Graysons death stare towards his twin.

I place my hand on Graysons tense shoulder. He visibly relaxes at my touch. But that doesn't stop the threat that comes out "you have exactly ten seconds to run before I slice your dick off and shove it up your goddamned ass!"

Masons eyes widened. "Wow brother, I'd appreciate if you left the kink between you and your wife, I'm not into that insest shit." He blows me and my stomach and kiss before sprinting out of the office.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill him."

"Calm down. He's just kidding around." I run my hands through his locks.

"How long until your interview?"

He looks down at his watch. "Two and a half hours. We've got time to get lunch?"

"Why don't we go down to the cafeteria?" His face scrunches in disgust. Because apparently it's not normal to constantly dine with your employees when you're a billionaire and are so much better than the peasants. I was a peasant, I was the peasants of peasants. I lived in a shitty apartment and lived off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"I'd rather take you somewhere nice. Maybe an Italian restaurant? Or French? Whatever you want."

"Well, I want to go to the cafeteria. It's good enough, plus it'll show that we have a united front against all the bullshit lies people are spreading."

He sighs. "Fine. But only for you my love." I kiss him and grab his hand.

"Let's go see if we can find Mason. He loves the cafeteria!"

"That man costs me a fucking fortune with all the food he eats from there." He grumbles from behind me.

I ignore his snide remarks. We walk to Preston's office. I spot Mason flirting with one of the many interns. The girls blushing while Masons plastered on a charming smile. Classic. Both these men are Manwhores. Well one isn't anymore. I sure hope our child does not take after them... or me. Because in all honesty I don't think I was any better. Maybe our kids totally doomed. I mean between me and my snarky comments and Graysons stone cold attitude towards everyone on the outside, we might just be birthing a spawn of Satan.